Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Lag VENT

II Z IE IR O II

It's all part of it,I've played with many a different group, and they all shout, complain, swear, and tell ya what rubbish and good, it's all part of it...That's why you play to vent your days frustrations.

I'm getting better tho must say .

Totally wrong in my book and I have to mute you when we play as it brings me down, it is a shame because I like you when your not being a moany *****

It should be shout out of where you died and how many is in that area.

Not an winge essay, send me that **** on a stamped addressed envelope to...... ;)

I have started to call the game "Infantile Wailing"

I normally mute everyone, but out of a perverse sense of pleasure I have left it on. And WOW! There are some whining, whinging bar stewards on the game, and it sounds like most of them are 12

And I don't understand what they are moaning about! They are kicking my arse l

I listed to two "kids" they were probably in their twenties popping of at each other, the insults were of playground quality! But it was amusing for twenty seconds.

Needless to say I am back to muting the lobbies ✌

I have tourettes when i play. if you don't moan you tend to take it out on your equipment....and we all know how expensive that is!!!

Oh hang on here is chief moaner :lol:  I was wondering when you would appear as if out of nowhere  ;)

Not at all, I am buzzing.

Like you say we all have an opinion :D

My thoughts are if you would stop moaning and concentrate on the match at hand we would have much better game plays and fun.

I would love for us to be a proper team that plays and chats about the game at hand, that's my truth, if it wasn't suggested that its good to moan i would never had mentioned it.

I still want your babies though that will never change ;)

Ok....so no one say anything when gaming with zen!!! I did say to the other chaps i'll push my mic up when i play so no one can hear, but what's the point in teaming up, can't always be positive speech though, only fair its 50/50 positive and negative.

It's difficult to play when folk are talking anyway, and with this game playing so poorly for me anyway since the beginning, its hard to not say anything. It's similar to when you moan aty work....you have to say something to get it of your chest. Anyway....that's me, have a nice day gamers.

You're all ******* annoying to play with.

I like peace and quiet, that's why I don't talk much when we're in a party.

Bags of dicks, the lot of you.

Haha , I know its like peace on earth when your about.

Im your biggest fan :)

I didn't say I moan or bitch I just swear a lot and say funny things like I do in real life, that's what I have been doing since as long as I can remember.

I'm not a negative person, just speak my mind and sometimes that involves swearing or yelling something funny so I guess the teaming up thing wouldn't work out after all.

If were in a party and everyone has everyone else muted, then it's kinda pointless to be in a party.I just like to have fun gaming with friends and talking s**t to each other but that's just me and my approach to it.

I didn't say I moan or bitch I just swear a lot and say funny things like I do in real life, that's what I have been doing since as long as I can remember.

I'm not a negative person, just speak my mind and sometimes that involves swearing or yelling something funny so I guess the teaming up thing wouldn't work out after all.

If were in a party and everyone has everyone else muted, then it's kinda pointless to be in a party.I just like to have fun gaming with friends and talking s**t to each other but that's just me and my approach to it.

LOL, "are you on a streak?" "yes.... of 1" pmsl. hahahaha

No I know Z,I was kinda just speaking in relative terms of how I am in game and in life I guess.

If we partied up I'd want to talk with you guys and get to know you and have some fun giving each other s**t cuz you guys seem like you have fun and you'd be fun to party up with.

But I do swear a lot about everything and anything and I'm aware that's not everyone's cup of tea but I just like to have fun when I run in a party.

And I love running with bags as I can always count on him to TK me off my streaks, but I usually forget to put them up anyway, which causes JD to yell at me but we always have fun and enjoy each other.But I do on occasion like to stir the pot... ;)

I swear when I am one off a warden and I get wiped out ***** then carry on, its the oh this happened he was blah blah and i put 10 into him constant essays that get on my wick when i am listening out for game sounds.

We are all different and if you like that sort of thing then your right fuzzy there is no point playing with me.

I like to talk about the game and concentrate, it should be about wining not moaning in my eyes :)

If you wanna come top of the leaders and win lets do this.

I swear when I am one off a warden and I get wiped out ***** then carry on, its the oh this happened he was blah blah and i put 10 into him constant essays that get on my wick when i am listening out for game sounds.

We are all different and if you like that sort of thing then your right fuzzy there is no point playing with me.

I like to talk about the game and concentrate, it should be about wining not moaning in my eyes :)

If you wanna come top of the leaders and win lets do this.

No that's not how I play,I play for fun and to enjoy it with friends but if I'm in a laggy lobby and it's running bad I guess I would probably comment on the less than stellar connections.

I understand what your saying.

But never really been a big complainer when gaming, it's a crapshoot as it is...sometimes your the steamroller and sometimes your the pavement.

And in the end the universe tends to unfold as it should and even everything out... ;)