Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Lag VENT

II Z IE IR O II

What F'EN pisses me off is why does Infinite Warfare LAG so much?  BO3 plays so much smoother and hit detection is SPOT ON vs IW.  You would think that developers would better the game as time goes on, but it seems to me Infinity Ward went BACKWARDS in developing the multiplayer portion of this game!  WTF?  Multiplayer is the bread and butter of this game....any COD game for what it matters.  IMO.....Sledgehammer and Treyarch is the frontrunners in this!  If I'm the BIG MAN at Activision, I'd ****** cut Infinity Ward off...these ******* are leaving a bad taste in peoples mouths.  I cannot believe they even approved to move forward with this trash of a game.  Graphics and all.  RIDICULOUS!  NO ******* CREATIVITY WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!!

I'm normally a hardcore FFA player ( I play FFA because of the fact you can't bring in a party and **** the connection up, even if you on a dedicated server).  

The servers went down this evening after I'd played a few games. You could tell they were about to go before they did, everything felt funky.

If you were playing around the same time as me then that would probably explain it.

It is by far one of the worst for getting stable connection lobbies, I do agree, it's just hit and miss, that aside I don't find that bad it's usually okk, it's been sometimes really bad, but no more than any ever Cod . Although I do agree Blops3 played most of the time really good in comparison to IW.

But maps, characters movements are all fine to me.

Getting server rejections is anoying tho, random disconnects.

You get server disconnects with a standard router as well, as you did in all cod titles.

The game is awesome I love it, 2016 was a great year for games and gamers here's to 2017's line up.

What lag? out of sync lobbies every now and again like all cods going back to cod 4 yeah, you just look for another in sync lobby as we have done for years.

*I see a mod has cleared up the language, nice one.*

It would appear that the game plays better on xbone than PS4, maybe if the love train could mention what console or pc they are on we could get some sort of enlightenment as to if this is actually an issue and it plays better on one console or pc more than another.

Be interesting to see the results.

I wanna be on the love train too but for a completely different set of reason's than Z's... :o

And I can say that I enjoy the way the game has been playing lately and that's after  I went back to cable...shocking.But then again I'm just happy to be gaming again in general but IW does seem to have it's moments both good and bad.

Hi guys

I find infinite warfare very frustrating to play.

I am on Xbox one and find that

the game plays better when the family are streaming

Bandwidth 2.4 down 0.5 up

Geofilter home UK

300klm

PA between 0-5

Strict on

My base ping is 30

There always seems to be at least one player that you just can't kill though.not sure about you but while family are streaming it seems to slow the game play for me.

I wanna be on the love train too but for a completely different set of reason's than Z's... :o

And I can say that I enjoy the way the game has been playing lately and that's after  I went back to cable...shocking.But then again I'm just happy to be gaming again in general but IW does seem to have it's moments both good and bad.

Great to hear your gaming again mate, that is brilliant news.

I to want to be on the love train, way to early to leave the game and I keep trying it again but it just frustrates the hell out of me with the issues I have with it.

I wasn't keen on advanced warfare with the jumping all over the place etc and really rapid Mvt etc etc but very quickly adapted and played it most days till blops 3 came out with some pretty good results at times.

I'm also. Massive fan of infinity ward so it leaves a real bitter taste to not enjoy it.

Oh well, each to their own I guess, it's a damned long time till November.

Great to hear your gaming again mate, that is brilliant news.

Well I shouldn't say gaming, it's more like target practice for the other team.

I  can only use the right side of my controllers it's definitely less than ideal and I can't game for long but I'm enjoying running around getting shot and making sure the other team is getting their score streaks... ;)

Well I shouldn't say gaming, it's more like target practice for the other team.

I  can only use the right side of my controllers it's definitely less than ideal and I can't game for long but I'm enjoying running around getting shot and making sure the other team is getting their score streaks... ;)

One step at a time, you will be back to it before you know it fella :)

A true hero, whoever it was. They were on it quick too, some might even say Flatley-esque.

I doff my hat to them.

Why clean up the language? Like my sig says, I have no filter! Basically people don't want to hear the truth! And that's why people lie! LOL

Why clean up the language? Like my sig says, I have no filter! Basically people don't want to hear the truth! And that's why people lie! LOL

Because anyone of any age can come to the forum for help or a prospective buyer wanting to get better games while playing cod.

It works wonders for me on IW, Blops 3, the old 360 titles too, close to home hosts and no jitter while my son watches youtube, legend router.

It's not the game that's causing the issue, it's the one laggy player that causes the issues, there's always one player juddering about usually a synaptic as well - I watched the server on a flat line ping that was playing well as in smooth, but ....It's that one laggy poverty begging Synaptic juddering everywhere that makes you say this game is laggy...Trust me I'm guilty of it.

But the game itself runs smoothly, odd issue maybe but generally it's fine.

This is on xb1. Don't get me wrong everyone's experience is different.

Some of these players have worked it out, the higher I jump the laggier I get now I'm in killable, they almost need ATC the height of these players ..

Because anyone of any age can come to the forum for help or a prospective buyer wanting to get better games while playing cod.

It works wonders for me on IW, Blops 3, the old 360 titles too, close to home hosts and no jitter while my son watches youtube, legend router.

Well....I have both systems, BO3 played better on the PS4 network versus Live. I guess it's opposite now. I vested too much time on the PS4 side....I just moved on and am beginning to play titanfall 2. I've been with Duma since the beginning so I know what the router can do for me. Being that I am from Hawaii....the closest server is California so we cant be picky. I'm happy if I get a ping of 70+. I have learned to adjust but it irritates me off when I still have a ping of 70 and connected to a dedicated server in California and I still get insta melted. All I know is that it's not my end that's an issue, it's the game. It's a struggle to keep a 1.3 k/d ratio on IW but I can keep a 2.0+ k/d ratio on BO3. I've also noticed too that I get a lot more P2P play versus dedicated game play on IW

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure people will still understand the full vent without the swears, lol.

It was nothing personal though, was just brought to my attention so I added some modesty **stars** to protect peoples' eyes  :lol:

If you want to hear bad language then you should try playing in a party with me, no filter is an gross understatement.

One more comms ban on Xbox and it's permanent for me  :angry:

The next generation Netduma R2 router will include a new feature called the "lag vent".   Every time lag is experienced, a small vent on the R2 will open and allow the lag to escape.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure people will still understand the full vent without the swears, lol.

It was nothing personal though, was just brought to my attention so I added some modesty **stars** to protect peoples' eyes  :lol:

If you want to hear bad language then you should try playing in a party with me, no filter is an gross understatement.

One more comms ban on Xbox and it's permanent for me  :angry:

Those "F'Bombs" was pre Duma days for me. I thought it had ended until IW came along. Now I'm reliving my nightmares AGAIN! LOL!

Nothing was taken personal and I am sorry for my rant! It's just so irritating that IW went backwards instead of forward IMO!

I love the game but I talk, mutter and swear constantly while I'm gaming anyway.

Getting killed, getting an assist, people standing next to me, spawning near me, it all makes me swear.

Even getting a double-kill will cause a 'happy swear'.

When I finally get a nuke my neighbours will probably move.

If you want to hear some colorful,very imaginative language... bags can attest to this as he's run with JD and myself, sounds like we ( JD,Boom,Z,bags and myself ) need to run together and if nothing else learn some different slang expressions from the UK and The states.

It sounds like it would be a riot as after about 5 minutes of playing I do start using the word f**k like a comma... ;)

Honestly the venting is half the fun as the game (any COD) can be extremely frustrating but we'll still play it.

If you want to hear some colorful,very imaginative language... bags can attest to this as he's run with JD and myself, sounds like we ( JD,Boom,Z,bags and myself ) need to run together and if nothing else learn some different slang expressions from the UK and The states.

It sounds like it would be a riot as after about 5 minutes of playing I do start using the word f**k like a comma... ;)

Honestly the venting is half the fun as the game (any COD) can be extremely frustrating but we'll still play it.

I shout the odd expletive but I think and play positively, moan and you will play negatively.