FUT Champions Server

if they ping below 50ms then they are mislocated on the map and are UK servers (not that they are any good as i'm getting 2-3 second input delay) there are a number of servers fut champions uses, these are the UK ones ive found so far that are showing up on the map in the US.

ID: ad9f834e3c4c9499
ID: ad9f804b3c4c9499
ID: ad9f9b663c4c9499
ID: ad9f97623c4c9499
ID: ad9f9a653c4c9499
ID: ad9f804b3c4c9499
ID: 7d9f49143c1c9499
ID: ad9f98633c4c9499
ID: ad9f7e493c4c9499

ID: 7d9f4a153c1c9499

ID: ad9f99643c4c9499

ID: 7d9f4b163c1c9499

ID: 7d9f47123c1c9499

Well when I first entered the weekend league any server I tried to connect to was being blocked as it was showing in the US on the geo filter but pinging below 40..... So I had to click on it and allow the server so it allowed me to play weekend league.... But still have 2-3 second input lag

• 2 months later...

just got netduma still learning how to use it but the main reason i bought was because of this slow laggy gameplay in fut champions it drives me mad is there any more info on this and how to get on uk servers and not have slow unplayable gameplay 

thanks

just got netduma still learning how to use it but the main reason i bought was because of this slow laggy gameplay in fut champions it drives me mad is there any more info on this and how to get on uk servers and not have slow unplayable gameplay

thanks

My gameplay gets worse every week, It was ok Saturday (went 10-5), Sunday was a disgrace (5-20 shambles).... Putting tomato firmware on an Asus n66u today to see what that does

• Administrators

thanks

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Until we're able to move the locations of some incorrectly located UK servers I would recommend ~1000km radius, strict mode on with ping assist around 50ms. That way you'll get a UK server even if it's mis located.

My gameplay gets worse every week, It was ok Saturday (went 10-5), Sunday was a disgrace (5-20 shambles).... Putting tomato firmware on an Asus n66u today to see what that does

i know it does seem that way its pretty much unplayable at times so frustrating 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Until we're able to move the locations of some incorrectly located UK servers I would recommend ~1000km radius, strict mode on with ping assist around 50ms. That way you'll get a UK server even if it's mis located.

why doesnt the netduma give the ip address of the dedicated server so we know where it is located manually instead of giving an id?

why doesnt the netduma give the ip address of the dedicated server so we know where it is located manually instead of giving an id?

I tweeted about this hoping for it to be in duma OS... It's for security reasons obviously when playing p2p games and the other players ip comes up

• Administrators

I tweeted about this hoping for it to be in duma OS... It's for security reasons obviously when playing p2p games and the other players ip comes up

Exactly this reason, it could be used for malicious purposes.

So i just got my netduma and couldn't find a game in seasons till i realized ivp6 was on and ea servers hate that so i got that off and geofilter was working great

How can i optimize a better futchamps server im in the states colorado to be exact

The 3 i playes everyone was in uk has it on 900 miles and 50 ping they were so delayed it wasn't funny

• Administrators

So i just got my netduma and couldn't find a game in seasons till i realized ivp6 was on and ea servers hate that so i got that off and geofilter was working great

How can i optimize a better futchamps server im in the states colorado to be exact

The 3 i playes everyone was in uk has it on 900 miles and 50 ping they were so delayed it wasn't funny

Awesome tip, thank you!

Sounds like you have strict mode off. Put that on and use ping assist 

The fut champ sever just shows one server so its almost impossible to get rid of input lag

I rarely get games with ivp6 on in misc lan and wan

When i do its red bar

In any other mode fifa is p2p

So I feel a better connection now game feels speed up as to before it felt i was in mud and there on coke

But as far as fut champs dedicated severs theres no rules

I tried lowering raidus and strict but every time i connect it says opponent left till i let my raidus touch the san diego san Jose area in Cali and it finds a game been asking where they are from uk columbia canada France usa had mix from fut champs where i have strict and radius geo on

Im wondering if fifas all about buffer bloat

They say anything under 150 ms is a 3 bar latency now a 4 as they patched in better latnexy for dut champs

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, anyone getting re routed to the US fut servers (for daily knockout tournaments) ?

I have forced connection via the netduma and connected to the Asia "hongkong/japan" servers. Have been experiencing 40ms lag with 4 Green bars up till last night.

Suddenly, the same settings got me 1 Red bar and 180ms lag. It seems the Fut servers in Asia are routing me to their US servers.

Does this sound possible or logical? Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Or do i need to update the netduma? or anything else i should try with the router? or purely an EA issue?

Cheers

• Administrators

Hey, anyone getting re routed to the US fut servers (for daily knockout tournaments) ?

I have forced connection via the netduma and connected to the Asia "hongkong/japan" servers. Have been experiencing 40ms lag with 4 Green bars up till last night.

Suddenly, the same settings got me 1 Red bar and 180ms lag. It seems the Fut servers in Asia are routing me to their US servers.

Does this sound possible or logical? Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Or do i need to update the netduma? or anything else i should try with the router? or purely an EA issue?

Cheers

It doesn't make much sense why they would do that but I guess it is possible. More likely an incorrect server. Put ping assist to 50, do you get a game? 

What is your Netduma version? Scroll to the bottom of any page on the router to find out.