VPN ,HELP

• Administrators

What exactly is it that you want to know about VPNs?

I wouldn't recommend using one unless absolutely necessary. If you're going to be using it for gaming then use UDP & select the closest available server to you. I would research for a gaming VPN if you're going to use it for that.

so he wants four game, because recently all the time someone makes me ddos during parti roter gives sound and breaks the connection to the Internet, and play bf 1 5V5, aliens not to kill, and eat at the terrible Lag-on,or are any settings, netduma, to help in the game on the server lag-on,

• Administrators

Êtes-vous absolument sûr que c'est DDoS et pas seulement l'Internet coupant? Un VPN augmentera le délai, il ne le réduira pas. Vous devriez utiliser 70/70 anti-flood, la console en hyper trafic pour éliminer toute congestion locale ainsi que le choix du plus proche disponible Battefield serveur.

Are you absolutely sure it is DDoS and not just the internet cutting out? A VPN will increase lag it won't reduce it. You should be using 70/70 anti-flood, console in hyper traffic to eliminate any local congestion as well as choosing the closest available Battefield server.