Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Netduma owner, playing Fifa 17 FUT and Titanfall 2 mostly, XOne

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

DongaTon

DongaTon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 09:36 PM
Hey guys,

I took the plunge just before Xmas (wish I'd known about the Black Friday discount arghhhh :) ).

I've been really impressed with it and the interface.

It gives a better range wifi signal than my Virginmedia Superhub 2.0.

I'm unsure if actually helps with FIFA Ultimate Team connections and lag but I like being able to Geofilter the range down to give me UK based games only; even though there still seems to be delay in games, overall this improves the smoothness of gameplay I think.

Titanfall 2 I use General Gaming profile: are there plans for a specific profile for that? Games on this are usually good.

Ironically, I've not bought Call of Duty for the first time ever haha, so can't see firsthand the benefits of the Netduma with that, but I do believe the hype!

Can I also congratulate Fraser and the team on their superb customer support which I've witnessed firsthand when I Tweeted you guys saying I didn't get verified for the forum automatically and Fraser sorted it instantly (sorry it has taken so long to post tho!)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of what the Netduma can do, but the interface is so smart and easy to use that i think I've Sussed most of it already :)

Also, it works fine on Safari on my iPhone so no need for laptop to tweak settings here and there.

Any advice on Fifa UT settings etc would be much appreciated as the Fifa profile seems to be for Seasons and Pro clubs?

Thanks guys and looking forward to contributing here :)

Greg

BESTINWORLD444

BESTINWORLD444

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

hey 

watch these 2 settings videos from fifaaddiction they will help you out they helped me hope these settings help you aswell. let me know how you get on.

thanks

http://fifaaddiction...issues/lag-fix/

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,658 posts
  • Local time: 04:36 PM
  • LocationUS - Michigan

Welcome to the forum

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Great to hear you're enjoying it :)

For Titanfall 2 there is no need for a specific profile as you need to match the Geo-filter to the server you've selected on the game itself or disable the Geo-filter.

Thank you very much and glad we could help! 

Try the above settings for FIFA and let us know how you get on :)

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

DongaTon

DongaTon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Great to hear you're enjoying it :)

For Titanfall 2 there is no need for a specific profile as you need to match the Geo-filter to the server you've selected on the game itself or disable the Geo-filter.

Thank you very much and glad we could help!

Try the above settings for FIFA and let us know how you get on :)

Thanks for the info guys - found Fifa games quite stable today when I disabled sharing excess distribution and concentrated my bandwidth on the Xbox one, with UK geofilter.

Will continue to experiment.

I'll check those vids too, thanks

7GTV

7GTV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Local time: 01:36 PM
  • LocationTexas

Hey guys,

I took the plunge just before Xmas (wish I'd known about the Black Friday discount arghhhh :) ).

I've been really impressed with it and the interface.

It gives a better range wifi signal than my Virginmedia Superhub 2.0.

I'm unsure if actually helps with FIFA Ultimate Team connections and lag but I like being able to Geofilter the range down to give me UK based games only; even though there still seems to be delay in games, overall this improves the smoothness of gameplay I think.

Titanfall 2 I use General Gaming profile: are there plans for a specific profile for that? Games on this are usually good.

Ironically, I've not bought Call of Duty for the first time ever haha, so can't see firsthand the benefits of the Netduma with that, but I do believe the hype!

Can I also congratulate Fraser and the team on their superb customer support which I've witnessed firsthand when I Tweeted you guys saying I didn't get verified for the forum automatically and Fraser sorted it instantly (sorry it has taken so long to post tho!)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of what the Netduma can do, but the interface is so smart and easy to use that i think I've Sussed most of it already :)

Also, it works fine on Safari on my iPhone so no need for laptop to tweak settings here and there.

Any advice on Fifa UT settings etc would be much appreciated as the Fifa profile seems to be for Seasons and Pro clubs?

Thanks guys and looking forward to contributing here :)

Greg

Welcome !!!

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

Thanks for the info guys - found Fifa games quite stable today when I disabled sharing excess distribution and concentrated my bandwidth on the Xbox one, with UK geofilter.

Will continue to experiment.

I'll check those vids too, thanks

Great to hear that, keep us updated!

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

DongaTon

DongaTon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
I've got to admit I didn't find the videos terribly helpful, it was just the guy going through all the Netduma features in all 3 of them? Not much in way of settings to try?

I'd been doing similar settings anyway.

Didn't have a great time with Fifa yesterday using the settings - seems very hit and miss

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

What is your average ping to the game? If you provide us with the screenshots from here it will enable us to better help you: http://support.netdu...t-on-the-forum-

Technical support:

DongaTon

DongaTon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
Thank you. Since Saturday morning I've been getting on better with the game again Fraser: enjoyable matches and Netduma is great for keeping an eye on the ping level before accepting a match.

I've got General Gaming profile,
Strict Mode in the geofilter and ping assist to around 28ms.

Then just seeing if a sub-30ms connection becomes available.

This is working out well ebough for me - open to any other suggestions tho!

I'll check out that page Fraser - thanks for the help! I've

DongaTon

DongaTon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
That seems like a dead link Fraser 👍

Been getting around 25ms when I am host / home team, and I think that's to a US based server for Weekend League Fifa FUT so that is pretty good I think?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

Yeah that's fantastic, awesome to hear it's much better for you! The link seems to be working for me but try this again: http://support.netdu...t-on-the-forum-

Technical support:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users