Geo filter not working on PS4 pro

Hey guys, I have a problem since moving my old PS4 into my bedroom and having my new PS4 pro hard wired in the living room.it started when I couldn't get my pro on open so I tried swapping ip on both consoles and it got my ps pro a open nat type but then the geo filter no longer works.

I tried deleting both devices and currently I only have my pro set up but still doesn't want work, I followed the online guide but still no joy.

The only thing I think it could be is something to do with the profiles cuz I don't really understand profiles but any help and feedback would be great.... thanks

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with work.

Ok after following the link to the guide I found it was the same guide I already tried, in case it had been updated in any way I tried again but no luck.i tried removing and adding my both my PS4 and pro but still no joy.

When I set up my pro at xmas and moved my old ps4 to my bedroom the geo filter was working but my pro had mod nat type,I tried to swap or add my pro to my by router online but for some reason it would only let my chose the old PS4. So what I did was swap the I.P and I think subnet mask around and it worked. I then got open nat on my pro that's in lounge my gaming setup and the old PS4 in my room for sky Netflix etc went back to mod nat type.

But since then my geo filter not worked,I also tried reconnecting to the net using automatic/easy instead of manually but still no luck.

I'm lost,I hope I have explained well enough for someone to do understand what I've done.

• Netduma Staff

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with work.

Ok after following the link to the guide I found it was the same guide I already tried, in case it had been updated in any way I tried again but no luck.i tried removing and adding my both my PS4 and pro but still no joy.

When I set up my pro at xmas and moved my old ps4 to my bedroom the geo filter was working but my pro had mod nat type,I tried to swap or add my pro to my by router online but for some reason it would only let my chose the old PS4. So what I did was swap the I.P and I think subnet mask around and it worked. I then got open nat on my pro that's in lounge my gaming setup and the old PS4 in my room for sky Netflix etc went back to mod nat type.

But since then my geo filter not worked,I also tried reconnecting to the net using automatic/easy instead of manually but still no luck.

I'm lost,I hope I have explained well enough for someone to do understand what I've done.

Hey Jinx, just wanted to check in and see if your problem has been resolved?

• Administrators

Could you provide us with screenshots of your device manager (omit the WAN IP if you do not have a blue box show up) and the entire Geo-filter page please.

How to take and upload screenshots:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022394-how-do-i-take-a-screenshot-

• Administrators

Just quick update guys, I'm really busy with my work schedule and looking after my 2 year old son I haven't had time for gaming this week but I will do the screenshots tonight or tomorrow? Thank you for your patience?

No worries just let us know when you're able to :)

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

i have the same issue. i switched from ps4 to ps4 pro and nothing is coming up on the duma. please help. if you can remotely access my computer tha will be great.

Please can you make a new topic regarding your issue. Also make sure you've selected the new console on the Geo-filter.