DumaOS Announcement: Development Progress & Testing

Netduma Luke

If we can't test it. Can we at least see more of it. I think that would be pretty neat at least. I mean I'm sure there's probably a reason you don't want to like, maybe the testers are deciding something needs to be changed and that it won't be in there or didn't work etc. But I feel like before the open beta hits we should be able to see more OF it. Anyways guys still excited and still glad that I ever got a netduma even if it can't full help my connection, YET

If we can't test it. Can we at least see more of it. I think that would be pretty neat at least. I mean I'm sure there's probably a reason you don't want to like, maybe the testers are deciding something needs to be changed and that it won't be in there or didn't work etc. But I feel like before the open beta hits we should be able to see more OF it. Anyways guys still excited and still glad that I ever got a netduma even if it can't full help my connection, YET

That's like asking a hot date to text pictures if her tits before you actually meet, eeeewww creepy.

That's like asking a hot date to text pictures if her tits before you actually meet, eeeewww creepy.

You must be long put of the dating scene then cause in the 2000s full nudes are how you decide who you want to date. You don't have to ask shit they just send them.  Teachers, preachers, and hoes they all wanna get screwed.  Might as well be someone with the same somatype.

You must be long put of the dating scene then cause in the 2000s full nudes are how you decide who you want to date. You don't have to ask shit they just send them.  Teachers, preachers, and hoes they all wanna get screwed.  Might as well be someone with the same somatype.

Nah, I'm a photographer and get to take pics if that kinda stuff on a daily basis. I wait till Christmas Day to open my presents as I'm an adult. ;)

Haha well no I just meant a little more preview and understanding of the features etc etc. When I first got the netduma I had to spend forever just trying to reseradht on here and within the help thing what certain things meant. The one thing the netduma lacks is a better help section that explains the full router better. I mean it's a pretty basic router so it's not hard to figure out. But like the weird things such as deep packet inspection etc I didn't know what I needed ticked or unticked you feel?

IM JUST GOING TO FORGET ABOUT THESE UPDATE..,ONE MORE MONTH THAT CRAZY,. I ENTER TO THE FORUM 5 TO 7 TIME A DAY JUST CHEKING ON THAT :(  :(  -_-  -_-

Is the existing duma firmware not working for well for you now?  That how I am able to wait. I tell myself that there are no issues really right now with my netduma.   I am enjoying online play presently so no need freak out, lol.

Is the existing duma firmware not working for well for you now? That how I am able to wait. I tell myself that there are no issues really right now with my netduma. I am enjoying online play presently so no need freak out, lol.

people are keen to test new features anti jitter/spike that's all where you may not be affected by these things,glad it's playing nice for you though

A vast majority of people want to see if the new update will give them a more stable connection while gaming. You cant blame them, if someone is plagued with issues while online gaming, of-course they are going to be checking every day for the update. Myself included, I want to see if my gaming experience with change at all but I want it to be RIGHT as well. TBH, I haven't even been using the Duma. Mainly on IW and it does nothing for that game, plan and simple for me. I'll be glad to take a look at the update when it becomes available, hopefully great things will come of it!!