DumaOS Announcement: Development Progress & Testing

Netduma Luke

• Administrators

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

Great news and good to see you still lurking around Luke,hope all is well with you... :D

Cheers Fuzzy - hope you're well too and still smashing it in the gym.

Hey guys, new user here. Looking forward to DumaOS! 

:ph34r:

Who's this guy?

Great to hear that DumaOS is coming along quite nicely. I'm am totally stoked for this firmware update. I hope when DumaOS is released this damn wall of ours doesn't block my downloading or I'm gonna be pissed.

there isn't any internet in mexico you'll be fine...LAWLS!

• Administrators

awesome work guys!

luke grats on the marriage, unless it is over already then congrats on being single again!

Haha, well she hasn't left me yet so thanks!

Great to hear that DumaOS is coming along quite nicely. I'm am totally stoked for this firmware update. I hope when DumaOS is released this damn wall of ours doesn't block my downloading or I'm gonna be pissed.

If needs be get Fuzzy to knock it down

giphy.gif

Awesome news!

I'm not sure where to ask so I'll do it here.

How can I apply for the beta updates?

I know it's going to be very limited, however I have no issue with beta testing.

I'm home all day an as i'm sure ya'll are aware of I have lots of Duma videos on my Youtube.

I love testing stuff and messing around.

No fuss about an NDA as well I would just love to test and give feedback :)

Ether way I can't wait to mess with Duma OS!

Hi everyone,

Luke here with an update on DumaOS. Iain would usually be the one to post this but he is travelling at the moment and he was adamant we shared this with you before the end of the week. 

You can read the update on our site here:

https://netduma.com/blog/dumaos-announcement-development-progress-testing/

And here is a copy and paste below:

Good to see you back on the forum Luke, Can't wait for launch :) anti jitter & anti spike i need in my life :D Keep up the great work!  

Wait so this isn't gonna be open beta next month? Are you for real?! I thought that the whole closed select few beta was this month what have you guys been doing then. I thought that the previous timeline stated something different. I was looking forward to February for antispike and antijitter.... And I know I'm not the only one who really needs this....I'm sorry but I'm heavily disappointed now.

I have only done 1 other beta test a few years ago with the sky sr102, and with my feedback the launch got pushed back until they sourced new dsl cables. I would wait a year or more for a finished and final product than a half baked attempt, so please cherry pick me.