bug netduma

witam , mam problemy z moim netduma,

dziwne bugi,ping diagnostik dlugo mysli ,nie odcina innych urzadzen,dzis nie skonczyl testu,

drugi problem blokuje dostep do internetu,do ps 4 i tej na kabel i tej na wifi,

po restarcie problem z blokada internetu znikl,ale problem z ping diagnostik zostal ,

and deteriorated call quality, packet loss

• Administrators

Jeśli test diagnostyczny internet nie dokończył to jest prawdopodobne, że były połączone za pośrednictwem WiFi i automatycznie podłączony do routera ISP. Straciłeś połączenie WiFi lub przewodowy?

If the internet diagnostics test did not finish then it is likely you were connected via WiFi and automatically connected to the ISP router. You lost WiFi connection or wired?

I have a pc connected to wifi no conect isp, test www well without problem ,speed and ping good,

diagnostic test internet through wifi,no conect ISP ,it's not possible finish,

and cutting off the Internet;

1 ps  4 wired

2ps 4 wifi

the same in both

• Netduma Staff

I have a pc connected to wifi no conect isp, test www well without problem ,speed and ping good,

diagnostic test internet through wifi,no conect ISP ,it's not possible finish,

and cutting off the Internet;
1 ps  4 wired

2ps 4 wifi

the same in both

Try connecting a PC to your Netduma with a wire. Do you have Internet access? If so, download Pingplotter (https://www.pingplotter.com/download/) and run a test to see if you have any problems with your line.

The Internet on the wired PS4 keeps dropping out, as well as the wi-fi on the other PS4's, correct? Try this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

Archived