My internet problems

I have been tweeting the @netduma twitter and have been helped a bit, recently my family has been complaining that the internet is worse than before we had the netduma, I asked the twitter account and they said that i must have set it up incorrectly and they told me to post something on here for more help, so i am hoping that someone can help me figure out why it is not working that well for me.

I have been tweeting the @netduma twitter and have been helped a bit, recently my family has been complaining that the internet is worse than before we had the netduma, I asked the twitter account and they said that i must have set it up incorrectly and they told me to post something on here for more help, so i am hoping that someone can help me figure out why it is not working that well for me.

It's going to be difficult to guess what might be wrong unless you tell us the problem...

Also please provide details of your setup and screenshots of your settings would be helpful too (Geo, Congestion, Miscellaneous Settings).

• Netduma Staff

Hey Zion, welcome to the forum! Please confirm that you're using these settings:

- If less than 50mbps, Pre-emptive Algorithm. If more, Reactive Algorithm
- 100% anti-flood
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc (Unless you know that you are on IPv6)
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable turbo mode if over 120mbps
- Enable super turbo mode if over 300mbps
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
- Do a wired speed test from a PC

If all these settings are correct and you're still encountering problems, let us know the results of a speedtest (speedtest.net) through the Netduma wired to a PC. We do need to know more information though; such as what speeds you get, what modem you have, your set-up and the settings you're using. Screenshots help a lot with fixing issues.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If you could provide the screenshots from the guide here that will help us optimise your settings: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-

What is your physical setup? I imagine the issue is probably that not all devices are connected to the R1 so congestion control is not able to work efficiently.

I think i fixed, not sure tho, also i dont know how to find my upload and download speed. i was looking at the att website on my moms account and we think we pay for like 400gb of download and 27 upload but not to sure so i have it set as that as of right now. I also have pictures from my phone of my settings but it wont let me post them is there another way i can send them to your guys. Email maybe?

• Administrators

I think i fixed, not sure tho, also i dont know how to find my upload and download speed. i was looking at the att website on my moms account and we think we pay for like 400gb of download and 27 upload but not to sure so i have it set as that as of right now. I also have pictures from my phone of my settings but it wont let me post them is there another way i can send them to your guys. Email maybe?

Do speedtest.net directly from your ATT router/modem to see what you get. Then use the guide Zennon linked above to get your full speeds. See how for screenshots/uploading: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022394-how-do-i-take-a-screenshot-

Archived