Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Grow up eSports (Macau)!

eSports games SFV eSport tournaments Macau

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

HugoMachine

HugoMachine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Hello Everyone,

I am HugoMachine (my gamertag, of course) and I am from Grow uP eSports association in Macau. We love games and we are currently developing the local eSports market. We are a member of the International eSports Federation and currently signing different agreements including a game company in China and other potential sponsors.

Still trying to optimize my NETDUMA, plugged into my existing ASUS RT-AC87U router, which works as a modem connected to the fiber optics connection, but just getting half of the speed provided by my ISP (1 Gbps up/down). Any tips welcome! I read all the tutorial, YouTube videos, troubleshooting docs/webpages...

I compete in SFV and still hoping NETDUMA could really improve my online ranking experience :)

:P

Grow uP eSports Association

Chairman

www.facebook.com/growupesports

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,306 posts

Hey, welcome to the forum!

• Congestion Control:
    Reactive Algorithm
    100% anti-flood
    Share excess enabled
    Reset device prioritisation & apply
  • Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & miscellaneous settings
  • Miscellaneous:
    Disable deep packet processing
    Enable turbo mode
    Enable super turbo mode (both turbo & super need to be on)
  • Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
  • Do a wired speed test from a PC

This will get you 600-800mbps. If you're not getting anywhere near that then there it is an option you have missed. In which case please provide screenshots of the congestion control page, WAN & LAN pages & miscellaneous settings page.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,714 posts

Welcome to the forum

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P

XSXS

XSXS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
Welcome!