Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

problem bf1 or bf4

ps4 bf1 bf4

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

raf1212

raf1212

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Local time: 09:02 AM
  • LocationFrance

Hello all, I have a problem with battefield 1 or battefield 4, I'm not sure, I start from the beginning of a week ago played BF1 on PS4, and here begins the problem I wanted to change the game on BF4 and I can not connect to the EA, the only thing that helps is to reboot Roter netduma,, would be two versions of the game are digital, please help, and I have not set any port,soory tradiuctor google

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts
  • Local time: 08:02 AM

You don't need the Geo-filter enabled on Battlefield as I believe you can choose your own servers. 

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

raf1212

raf1212

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFrance
Thank you very much
today, see if it works without rebooting netduma

raf1212

raf1212

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFrance

I checked and Action disengagement geo-filter helped,sorry for asking a question on another matter but I have a strange problem.

today I see the wheel ip address computer I ins ip address it looks so

marlenka pc ;

active: 192.168.88....,169.254.206.191 wireless

the first time I see something like this

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts

Is this on the device manager or on your PC? If your PC then that is likely the IP it has when it connects to your hub.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 737 posts

I checked and Action disengagement geo-filter helped,sorry for asking a question on another matter but I have a strange problem.

today I see the wheel ip address computer I ins ip address it looks so

marlenka pc ;

active: 192.168.88....,169.254.206.191 wireless

the first time I see something like this

Hello, are you still having trouble connecting to BF1 / BF4? Please let us know. Also, those numbers are nothing to worry about - see Frasers post above.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

raf1212

raf1212

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFrance

This ip shows in device Manager Next ip pc

the problem disappeared BF1 and BF4, as you wrote was enough to disable geo-filter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps4, bf1, bf4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users