Opening Secret Santa

Netduma Iain

• Administrators

Hi All,

Hope you are all having a jolly festive time. I thought I'd share with you my gift from Dillinger, a stunning bottle of Royal Dragon vodka that has an actual glass dragon in it. I look forward to toasting this to Dillinger and the rest of #DumaArmy on new years eve. Thank-you very much mate, made this old boy a very happy man :)

Here is a video of it: 

• Administrators

Thanks to my Secret Santa The_Invader_Kilz! I've always played this game but never owned it so awesome to finally have the game myself, especially the UK edition. Had a little flick through some of the cards and I've definitely had a little giggle already. Much appreciated! 

14tr2vc.jpg

Iain,just like last year...DON'T DRINK IT,save for a special occasion.Like the release of 2.0 to excellent reviews... ;)

And Fraser...that is cool as hell,we all know you hold tech support and customer service together along with the forums but those of us that know you also know you've got an mischievous evil prankster side too so that game is perfect... :D

I got me some reall nice wine AND some virtual reality glasses, not sure that's going to work out so well when used together but should be fun. Lol.

however Viper won't let me open either so gonna have to wait till Christmas I guess.

Cheers Iain ;)

• Administrators

Iain,just like last year...DON'T DRINK IT,save for a special occasion.Like the release of 2.0 to excellent reviews... ;)

And Fraser...that is cool as hell,we all know you hold tech support and customer service together along with the forums but those of us that know you also know you've got an mischievous evil prankster side too so that game is perfect... :D

All my friends have appeared from the woodwork asking what I'm doing new years eve.... haha

Hopefully NETDUMA continues to grow and grow and I hope we never stop the secret santa tradition it is awesome!

All my friends have appeared from the woodwork asking what I'm doing new years eve.... haha

Hopefully NETDUMA continues to grow and grow and I hope we never stop the secret santa tradition it is awesome!

Yeah I missed participating this year but since I've been off and on due to being broken and a walking pharmacy at this point,I didn't want to forget as it would be a possibility.

But will definitely participating again next year.

Sorry for my delay in posting - I was doing work around the house the entire long weekend and am just barely back on schedule.

My Secret Santa hit me with this cool scarf and glove set from West Point.  West Point is a military academy of higher learning here in the states that has several former high profile leaders (presidents, generals, etc) as graduates through their halls.  Very cool!

http://imgur.com/a/JrTPG

Thank you Secret Santa!

• Administrators

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday and when I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised.  This is the ultimate gift.  Thank you so much DHAC!!!  I love it.

ccllEVS.jpg

Very cool stuff man

Sorry for my delay in posting - I was doing work around the house the entire long weekend and am just barely back on schedule.

My Secret Santa hit me with this cool scarf and glove set from West Point.  West Point is a military academy of higher learning here in the states that has several former high profile leaders (presidents, generals, etc) as graduates through their halls.  Very cool!

http://imgur.com/a/JrTPG

Thank you Secret Santa!

That is awesome, next year I'll definitely get the person something you can only get locally. Great idea!

that looks good somebody is gonna have a hangover lol

On new years day there will be a hang over for sure!

Yeah I missed participating this year but since I've been off and on due to being broken and a walking pharmacy at this point,I didn't want to forget as it would be a possibility.

But will definitely participating again next year.

Hope you have a speedy recovery mate.

You are welcome Fraser.

I'd like to thank Simon Fraser for my CoD canvas. It looks the biz in my gaming room next to my Destiny and MGS posters.

I had fun this year, I'll definitely do it again in 2017

Nice one! I love the secret santa idea. We should try get more involved next year :) 

Archived