duma wifi

so as of now, my family connects to the modem wifi (att 1gb fiber) and i use the duma strictly for my ps4. i was wondering if i should enable wifi on the duma so they can connect to that instead of the modem because i dont want it to be slow. thanks.

• Administrators

As said above currently you are not receiving the benefits of congestion control. However, at your speeds it's unlikely that you have much congestion anyway. So probably best to keep your current set up and continue to use the Geo-filter.

As said above currently you are not receiving the benefits of congestion control. However, at your speeds it's unlikely that you have much congestion anyway. So probably best to keep your current set up and continue to use the Geo-filter.

my duma runs through a netgear powerline i think its either a powerline or repeater. the hit detection on IW is great some days, but others days its terrible.

• Administrators

I'd recommend looking at what your base ping is, if you have any jitter/spikes or even packet loss. As well as seeing what the ping is to the game as shown by the duma.

You can always temp ban the server if it's not playing well.

Archived