Fifa 17 Fut Champs and Dedicated Server

Hey Netduma Team, 

great job on the router, I have already noticed a difference in input lag, key settings posted in another thread.

My only issue now is with FUT Champs.

Brief Key Settings Overview

Host Filtering

Home Ocean, minimum filter by distance

Ping Assist 25 ms (My Avg Ping is around 14ms)

Fut Champs is hosted on a dedicated server.  I connect to that server however this means my filter is not being applied when connecting to opponent.

Is there any way to filter opponents based on ping when game is being hosted by a dedicated server?

• Netduma Staff

Hey magic, I responded to your other thread. So there's no way to filter opponents connecting to dedicated servers, since that would be hugely unfair to other players trying to connect. You can however use the Geofilter to force particular dedicated servers. As far as I'm aware, there should be one in California and one in Europe for FUT champs, and maybe another. What sort of ping do you get, and where is the dedicated server?

• Administrators

That's a great ping! The player may not always show up on your map if you're connecting to a dedicated server, however if they are then you can definitely connect to them. If you notice a small circle when you're connected to the game that will be the player. Then just click on them and ping.

• Administrators

Just played a few FUT Champs game and unfortunately only the dedicated server shows, the other player connection does not, is there a setting I can change or is this just the nature of the connection?

Just the nature of the connection unfortunately. Games like CoD are more likely to show the players as you first connect to them then the game but FUT just seems to connect straight to the dedicated server.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

I believe it's in Ireland but as I've said before I believe there is some mis located European servers in Cali. If you ping low to them then they are mis located, if you provide us with the ID then we can move it to the correct location.

• Administrators

okay thank you, could you let me know when the ireland dedicated server gets moved, many thanks

Yes will do, will likely be next week.

Hey fraser i tried to find good games by only using PA but i did not find any games maybe one after 10 minutes. But when i use the geo and only ~500 km the connection is awful

I haven't tried PA exclusively on FIFA but what are you setting it to? Should be around 20ms higher than your base ping. What ping are you getting to the game when it is that close?

i set it to 35 ms. i think there are servers in uk, but they are dislocated. i have got 32 ms ping to them which is fine for fifa. i do a list with the id's at the moment, i will post them when i have a few.

• Administrators

i set it to 35 ms. i think there are servers in uk, but they are dislocated. i have got 32 ms ping to them which is fine for fifa. i do a list with the id's at the moment, i will post them when i have a few.

Yeah they seem to show up in Cali quite a lot. Okay please do let me know.