Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Slow GUI Interface: the solution is HERE!

slow interface gui port forwarding

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Local time: 10:31 PM
  • LocationCologne, Germany
Okay, but my gui still goes slow when i enable the filter after i turned on the console after some time. I will test it again

Chive972

Chive972

Optimization Compulsive Disorder Anonymous Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationFrance

Okay, but my gui still goes slow when i enable the filter after i turned on the console after some time. I will test it again

Make sure it's not active before you switch on your console.

“Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.” - Abraham LINCOLN

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....-gYUSg2hakzgb1g

Destiny Clan: http://destinytracke...98071/globality

Destiny Tracker: http://destinytracke...iew/ps/Chive972

Facebook Clan: https://www.facebook...lobalityOsiris/

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

it did not work for me unfortunately.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts
  • Local time: 09:31 PM

it did not work for me unfortunately.

I responded in your 1 on 1 thread :)

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Enrix

Enrix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Thanks Sir, I was having this slow interface issue but then I found this post and now I know why it is happening and how to avoid it :)

Enrix79.png

~~ Per Audacia ad Astra ~~

Chive972

Chive972

• Moderators
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationFrance

Thanks Sir, I was having this slow interface issue but then I found this post and now I know why it is happening and how to avoid it :)

You're welcome :)

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

WalkedDave

WalkedDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationPORTUGAL

hello i have config my duma with chive settings and it work for some time and now the interface is slow 

2016-12-24%20%281%29.png?psid=1

2016-12-24%20%282%29.png?psid=1

1AI-EXREYFOX23058430092148142586.png?v=9

6002038.png5790927368.png

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

hello i have config my duma with chive settings and it work for some time and now the interface is slow 

2016-12-24%20%281%29.png?psid=1

2016-12-24%20%282%29.png?psid=1

Can't see your pictures, can you use something like Imgur and post the links here?

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

3rd Shadow

3rd Shadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 04:31 PM

OK stupid question, how do I disable host filtering?

SOLUTION

This is the best solution i found for the moment (with Host filtering / Port forwarding / Hyper-lane active) :

1) Disable the host filtering

Over coming pain is the second obstacle, the first is deciding to!

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,329 posts

OK stupid question, how do I disable host filtering?

SOLUTION

This is the best solution i found for the moment (with Host filtering / Port forwarding / Hyper-lane active) :

Hey, welcome to the forum. Simply untick "enabled" where your console is at the top of the page.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

3rd Shadow

3rd Shadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Hey, welcome to the forum. Simply untick "enabled" where your console is at the top of the page.

Hi Jack

Ok, is that under the Misc tab, the Host Filtering, Congestion? Not sure 

Enrix

Enrix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Hi Jack
Ok, is that under the Misc tab, the Host Filtering, Congestion? Not sure

It's under your device :)

1483042440-U10370.png

Enrix79.png

~~ Per Audacia ad Astra ~~

3rd Shadow

3rd Shadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Thanks Enrix!

BrewAndGame

BrewAndGame

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 03:31 PM

I've ran into a similar issue as this.  Host filtering, congestion control, and vpn menu options are stuck in an eternal loading loop.  The profiles tab gives me this error code: Error loading profiles page. Please post issue at forum.netduma.com. Network monitor tab doesn't show any of my devices on my network and the device manager tab is also stuck in the eternal loading loop.  

I've waited quite a while on each screen and there has been no change.  I have also tried rebooting several times to no change.  I also upgraded versions hoping that would help the problem but it did not.  All of the fixes that I've seen in this post is dependent upon actually being able to access one of the menus, which I am unable to do.  I've even unplugged it for 10 seconds (and an hour) and plugged it back in.  I'm all out of ideas and have no idea what else I can try.  

The router is still functioning as a router for the most part.  Once to twice a week I have to restart the router because I lose internet connection (I have independently restarted the router and my modem and found that the router is the one that is causing the connection to be lost).

I'd really appreciate some guidance as to what steps to take next to troubleshoot or replace the router.  

Chive972

Chive972

• Moderators
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationFrance

I've ran into a similar issue as this. Host filtering, congestion control, and vpn menu options are stuck in an eternal loading loop. The profiles tab gives me this error code: Error loading profiles page. Please post issue at forum.netduma.com. Network monitor tab doesn't show any of my devices on my network and the device manager tab is also stuck in the eternal loading loop.

I've waited quite a while on each screen and there has been no change. I have also tried rebooting several times to no change. I also upgraded versions hoping that would help the problem but it did not. All of the fixes that I've seen in this post is dependent upon actually being able to access one of the menus, which I am unable to do. I've even unplugged it for 10 seconds (and an hour) and plugged it back in. I'm all out of ideas and have no idea what else I can try.

The router is still functioning as a router for the most part. Once to twice a week I have to restart the router because I lose internet connection (I have independently restarted the router and my modem and found that the router is the one that is causing the connection to be lost).

I'd really appreciate some guidance as to what steps to take next to troubleshoot or replace the router.

Hi mate,

You can try this:
1) Untick the cookies on Miscallenous
2) Flush your navigation cache on Chrome or Firefox
3) Tick the cookies on Miscallenous
4) Reboot the router and test it

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

Hi Brew, follow Chive's advice above. If that doesn't help please factory reset from miscellaneous settings (if you're able to access it)

Technical support:

BrewAndGame

BrewAndGame

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 03:31 PM

Hi Brew, follow Chive's advice above. If that doesn't help please factory reset from miscellaneous settings (if you're able to access it)

Sorry it took so long to get back.

I tried and the miscellaneous is also stuck in the infinite loading loop.  I can access all of the other tabs in the settings menu. 

Thanks Chive and Fraser for trying to help!

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

Sorry it took so long to get back.

I tried and the miscellaneous is also stuck in the infinite loading loop.  I can access all of the other tabs in the settings menu. 

Thanks Chive and Fraser for trying to help!

Are you using Google Chrome/Firefox when trying to access? Follow this to isolate the router http://support.netdu...-my-router-helpthen try accessing miscellaneous settings and factory resetting.

Technical support:

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,329 posts

плейлист iptv для lg smart tv http://fdermsantater...k=user&id=91179

Hey, welcome to the forum. If you're having issues please make another thread with more details about the problem you're having and we'll help you.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Alex49H

Alex49H

Forum Legend

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • Local time: 01:31 PM
  • LocationUSA - Southern California

Hi everyone,

after a lots of researchs and thoughts, i've found a solution to "delete" the slow GUI problem (slow interface when rules in port forwarding are active).

I said "delete" because it's not permanent but you have to complete 2 simple things to avoid that issue.

TESTS

For the moment, i will explain how i found my solution (the console need to be lauchned after you've activated specific options for each test):

1) Host filtering ON / Port forwarding ON / Hyper-lane OFF = no issue

2) Host filtering OFF / Port forwarding ON / Hyper-lane ON = no issue

3) Host filtering ON / Port forwarding OFF / Hyper-lane ON = no issue

4) Host filtering ON / Port forwarding ON / Hyper-lane ON = slow interface

5) Host filtering ON / UPNP OFF / Hyper-lane ON = no issue

6) Host filtering ON / UPNP ON / Hyper-lane ON = no issue

After those tests, we can deduce that there is an issue between host filtering and the port forwarding while hyper-lane is active.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLUTION

2) Launch your console

3) Let your console run to the main menu

4) Enable the host filtering

5) Enjoy  :D

After you've finished your gaming session, don't forget to disable the host filtering for the next time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION

As i can read in a lots of threads in the forum, there is still some bugs on the actual firmware but we can find solution ourselves and find the best way to use our router.

If you have any questions about this, just let me now.

It was Chive, peace out DUMA ARMY!

Hey amigo, I followed your new guide you posted last week on the proper way to set up the Netduma. I didn't have any issues until today while using the port forwarding. But today the Duma GUI interface started slowing down. I disabled the port forwarding, but is this solution still the best thing to do?

Alex49H

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slow, interface, gui, port, forwarding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users