Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Destiny: Rise of Iron DLC Results

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Seadarb

Seadarb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 04:28 PM
Ok now when I sign in on my Xbox the Nat is stuck on the getting info notice even after I reset network adapter.

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,669 posts
  • Local time: 10:28 PM

Thanks I'll try that, and did noticed that my pins where around 30, and when I reset the modem it goes down to 15. So I should probably do that more often. I have a netgear cm 1000, with support for 3.1 docsis3 and 6gbps. Also on host filtering do change the home location to where I live. And on host filtering why Isn't there a choice for destiny under services. And on cloud the middle # only goes to 32. Do I use preemptive or reactive algorithm. One more thing should I reset router after applying settings

I get good-exceptional-exceptional-no loss when I run speed test.
After rebooting my router I got same results, yet after rebooting modem I got exceptional on all. So I guess should reboot my modem more often. Also could you give me more details on how to use the destiny profile.

There isn't a service in Host Filtering for Destiny for the reason I stated above - many games do not have a specific service because the main console services cover everything those games will ever need. Use the number 32 cloud number - that was my mistake, it is not 33. If the speeds you pay for are below 50mbps, use the Pre-emptive algorithm. Anything above, use the Reactive algorithm.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Seadarb

Seadarb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 04:28 PM
Ok I'll try that I had to connect directly to the modem again because I could not get an open nat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users