DumaOS - Development Update

Netduma Iain

awesome can't wait even with the delay, count me in I wanna take part in the Open beta after the canaries in middle February.  this will really change the face of gaming forever I believe it, even with IW having solid hit detection with a few tweaks too the internet DUMAOS wil change cod for me I hope with connection wise

i cant really share the joy. i am very disappointed that we did not got 1.03.6.xx or 1.03.7 . i just can not understand it. i have problems with slow GUI since 1.03.6 came out and i am not the only one. device priorization with share excess enabled never worked smoothly for me and recently the upnp/port forwarding problems. so when duma os is released it will be 1!! year since i deal with a buggy firmware. and we mainly pay for the firmware, so i can expect that at least the firmware run without any flaws, but this is not the case. i know lain is working a lot and i dont want to blame him, i really appreciate his work, but maybe there should have been a second team that is focused on the current firmware

i cant really share the joy. i am very disappointed that we did not got 1.03.6.xx or 1.03.7 . i just can not understand it. i have problems with slow GUI since 1.03.6 came out and i am not the only one. device priorization with share excess enabled never worked smoothly for me and recently the upnp/port forwarding problems. so when duma os is released it will be 1!! year since i deal with a buggy firmware. and we mainly pay for the firmware, so i can expect that at least the firmware run without any flaws, but this is not the case. i know lain is working a lot and i dont want to blame him, i really appreciate his work, but maybe there should have been a second team that is focused on the current firmware

to be honest they can't really work on another firmware what I believe there tied up with DUMAOS were just gonna have to wait it out for the fixes I would hope for a firmware fix for IW and MWR but it would delay the DUMAOS even further and to add they don't have a second team to work on a update.

Wow - Looks awesome guys!  I can't wait to be a part of this whenever I am tapped to test.  Delays happen, but the guy in charge has now given us an accurate level set and has shared both progress to date and an "expected" timeline.  

If only Call of Duty would take the same approach instead of rushing out half baked ideas.  :rolleyes:

All I can add is *chirp-chirp*

Oh but they do, I was playing Infinite warfare in January and using blackjack from BO3 in May