(Need help please) My netduma gaming router not working!

Good evening! 

I purchased the gaming router a while ago and today I noticed it's no longer in working condition anymore. It was working fine before but now it no longer can be detect wireless network on my PC. I tried my old netgear router to test if it can be detected wirelessly on my pc and it did work. I think there is a hardware issue on the  netduma gaming router that i brought. Please help, thanks for your time and hearing me out. 

-Gia

I also need help with my netduma I am wired directly in and I am getting a Moderate Nat on all cod games through the PS4 I have enabled dmz and put in my static IP and nothing woirks please help thanks. I also tried manually port forward the netduma still nothing. 

I also need help with my netduma I am wired directly in and I am getting a Moderate Nat on all cod games through the PS4 I have enabled dmz and put in my static IP and nothing woirks please help thanks. I also tried manually port forward the netduma still nothing.

Please blueice44 create you own support thread. It allows us to troubleshoot more efficiently. Thanks.

Hey Gia, welcome to the forum :)

Can you see the wireless network being broadcast? Are you on the latest version of the firmware (1.03.6)? Do you have wifi enabled in Settings >> Wifi?

Thank you! 

Wireless network being broadcast? I'm confused. Do you mean like the Netduma being shown on my wireless network option? If so, then it doesn't show. I have the latest version of the firmware and yes, WiFi is enabled as well. 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If you can answer Crossy's questions that will help us resolve your issue. Do you still have an internet connection when wired to the router?

Currently I have internet connection cause I'm using my old router. When i tried to swap to using the netduma router, it doesn't show on the wifi wireless network. 

• Netduma Staff

Thank you! 

Wireless network being broadcast? I'm confused. Do you mean like the Netduma being shown on my wireless network option? If so, then it doesn't show. I have the latest version of the firmware and yes, WiFi is enabled as well. 

Yes, that is what I meant. Are you on the latest version (it says the version you are on at the bottom of the page)? Have you tried rebooting the router from Settings >> Miscellaneous?

• Administrators

Currently I have internet connection cause I'm using my old router. When i tried to swap to using the netduma router, it doesn't show on the wifi wireless network. 

Do you have an internet connection when connected to the netduma with an ethernet cable to your PC? Can you access the interface this way? 

If not please follow this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help

Yes, that is what I meant. Are you on the latest version (it says the version you are on at the bottom of the page)? Have you tried rebooting the router from Settings >> Miscellaneous?

I can't because I cannot connect to the internet when using Netduma router. 

Do you have an internet connection when connected to the netduma with an ethernet cable to your PC? Can you access the interface this way? 

If not please follow this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help

No I do not. The link only works if I'm connect to netduma router right? 

• Netduma Staff

Open that guide when you have internet (the R1 does not need to be connected for you to open it). This guide does not require the use of internet, in fact it tells you to unplug the NETDUMA. Let us know how you get on and what results you get.  From there we can fix your problem. 

I believe if you disable the WiFi network and then re-enable it you can make the password whatever you want. usually they tell you to make it the serial number after SN:xxxxxxx

edit- I've had a problem where I had the wrong security setting applied and had to chose wpa-2 (the one with 2 after)

• Administrators

What is the username and password?

What username & password are you referring to? If you're talking about accessing the interface this is disabled by default. 

If you're talking about WiFi its the serial number as mentioned above or if you've reset the router it's "netdumar1".

What username & password are you referring to? If you're talking about accessing the interface this is disabled by default. 

If you're talking about WiFi its the serial number as mentioned above or if you've reset the router it's "netdumar1".

I tried to follow this link: 

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help

But then it asked me for the username/password in order to access into the interface. 

• Administrators

In that case it sounds like the R1 wasn't completely isolated (just power and ethernet connected to your PC) or that you were connected via WiFi to your existing router and so it tried to access that interface instead. Turn off the WiFi on your PC and you should be good to go.

In that case it sounds like the R1 wasn't completely isolated (just power and ethernet connected to your PC) or that you were connected via WiFi to your existing router and so it tried to access that interface instead. Turn off the WiFi on your PC and you should be good to go.

I turned off the Wifi and tried to access the interface but it still wouldn't let me.

• Administrators

Post in the 1 on 1 section: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/and I will have a look. Please note I need around a days notice.

Please read this first before making the post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11450-read-before-posting-a-1-on-1-request/

Archived