[R1] Netduma Clan tag?

Dillinger

So early adopters, and you poor folks awaiting the postman to ring once, let alone twice :huh: ..... We should have a way to announce ourselves to the rest of the gaming community AND to be able to identify our well heeled brothers-in-arms.   :ph34r:

The clan tag idea, for me, is more of annoyance than anything else.  Having successfully hunted down thousands of wannabe OpDICK and FaZe wannabes, it serves no real purpose other than to add (4) characters to an already ridiculous screen name [OPTC] xXx-Optic Sureshot-Killer-Free-Agent xXx....

But what if we set up our own and rock it with pride as we put some beatings on the unsuspecting?  I was thinking [R1] or [Duma], but the idea is truthfully only about an hour old, so I am open to thoughts or opinions.

Just a thought for consideration.....

JD

Friends, the [Duma] clan has taken it's first victims this evening and it was FAN-EFFING-TASTIC!!!  I am going to do a full, in-depth review, from a gaming experience perspective but I CAN NOT believe how differently this game (Black Ops 2 tonight) plays online when lag is not your enemy!!!!  

Tonight were my first games controlling my lobby connection destiny and was it worthy of expectations?  Oh yes, tonight was a GLORIOUS night!!!

Duma is a nice tag, going to keep an eye out for anyone rocking the name. :P

I'll be honest, with the geo-filter now working much better I'm just waiting for the day I see "iG Renegade" in one of my lobbies. :D

[Duma] is alive and well.  While networks were down part of the day on Christmas, today has started a new and the results are just as awesome.  

Wishes for a VERY prosperous New Year to all the hard working, awesome, folks at Netduma!

The Duma tag does work!  I ran into TheGreatDansby and Megakill sporting their Duma clan tags in domination.  We tried to party afterwards but unfortunately couldn't, due to xbox party system acting up.  But friends have been added and will be able to hunt more locally in the future.

The Duma tag does work!  I ran into TheGreatDansby and Megakill sporting their Duma clan tags in domination.  We tried to party afterwards but unfortunately couldn't, due to xbox party system acting up.  But friends have been added and will be able to hunt more locally in the future.

I'd like this post, but I am out of likes for the day.   :blink:   So yeah, I like this ^^   :D

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi,

I'm in! Except I have to first experience its magical powers. Otherwise, people may associate my spastic shooting skills with the device.

Haha that made me spit out my drink  :lol:

• 3 months later...

*BUMP* as we have a lot of new members of the [Duma] Enlightened group and why wouldn't we want to advertise our chosen solution to Multi-Player lag

[Duma] Clan anyone??

Archived