New Member and Owner introduction

Nokternaldad

Hello All,

I'm a new member of the NETDUMA community and owner. Today was my first day with the device and i have to say i'm very impressed. I play a lot of Destiny ....I mean A LOT of Destiny on Xbox. My Household is a strong gaming household with 4 consoles and 2 PC's. This pretty much allow's my 3 daughters, wife and I to enjoy our personal entertainment. I look forward to learning more each day how to best utilize this wonderful machine. For now i want to say thank you for envisioning this product and supporting it.

So far after 1 solid day of PvP and a couple raids this thing is amazing!. I'm using the preset Destiny settings and have never experienced lobby's with so many green bars. I have noticed a few drop to red in mid game play and i can only assume it's from lag switches since I only have youtube video's and web research to go off of. I will say that my shot's land more frequent and my KD has actually seen some improvement.

Is there a Titanfall 2 load out for the router? I guess i should look before asking this but hey i was already typing ;)

• Netduma Staff

We're currently in the middle of testing Titanfall 2, so we'll have results for the best settings shortly. I'm glad to hear it's improved your Destiny experience :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived