are there new destiny settings ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

just ran all 3 classes through the IB.

yes there was lag ppl teleporting around the maps jumping into an area and rewinding and jumping out of the area after killing me and they follow the same jump curve in and out just like a rewind lots of dodgy kills where i have backed out and deaded round corners , today on pve i had lag lots of it and then died on my way to the forge , just where the servitor and dregs are , and i couldnt respawn i had to leave and go to orbit i finally got to the forge just to see lag , enemies going back and forwards and health regenerating upon checking my connection (ingame) i was a red bar but nohing showed up on the r1 filtering screen on monday night i just got beaver for about 5 mins (lucky me eh ?) i got into a game and just got killed then got awards for a kill about 5 secs after i have died i thought thats odd im going to get booted and yup beaver again just as im coming to terms with a face full of beaver (as you do) i then got babooned (hmmph) and all the while nothing shows up om the filtering screen other than out of range hosts.

Any news ? I've been temporary ban from destiny and the only things i ve done since one month is to install the netduma... Anybody already have the problem ?

There is no reason to ban you because you have a netduma.

I got mine since march 2015 and i don't have any issue with the game.

Just try to send them a message about their decision to know what happened.

Any news ? I've been temporary ban from destiny and the only things i ve done since one month is to install the netduma... Anybody already have the problem ?

Why did you get banned from Destiny?  You should have got an e-mailk explaining why. let us know!

• Administrators

Fraser, how did you go with checking out the settings?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It all seemed to be working for me but within the last week some people have experienced booting with strict off so will have to double check again.

still a padlock showing up in the same place on the map , unless i expand the geo to allow this im booted everytime , could this be a server for stats that needs the "handshake" connection for the game to run ?.

could this be like the last one where no one could connect until this server in the usa had been added (all the game needed to do was say howdy and you were away and playing)?.

has anyone at netduma got RoI ?.

also next month SRL returns and ppl are expecting an announcement on the year 1 raids being updated in the next month to bring them inline with current light levels could this new server id be linked in with this ?.

also if destiny has no dedis for pvp as everyone keeps saying/telling me why do i see the same big host circles showing up in the same places (it used to be london but now its france) if theres no dedi then it should be player>player and we should get the host ip no but if its a dedi then it should be player>dedi>player and we will only get a server id , which we seem to be getting , confused ...........

Destiny still badly broken, kicked out of 20 lobbies tonight.

If this means anything I have two IDs that got me booted repeatedly, Seattle and somewhere in Ireland.  Padlocks in Japan and (somewhere around)South Carolina in the states dissapear when I'm booted too quickly for me to gather their IDs so far.

ID: c834eeb9d167161b Seattle

ID: ed36a772d38c4348 Ireland

• Administrators

It does use dedicated servers thats why you need strict off to prevent being booted. Though you shouldn't have to be connected to a dedicated server so far away. 

Thanks for those IDs, very helpful. Possible that these need to be whitelisted now. I'll check it out right now.

• Administrators

I have made some updates to the cloud. Please see if you now get booted - you may even be able to use strict mode. If you don't get booted please let me know how the games are.

Instructions:

1. Untick bleeding edge cloud then auto.
  2. Choose the following numbers 28, 26, 28
  3. Apply

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours to propagate.

• Administrators

it wont let me select 25 and i cant remember what the previous settings where that you said to use last time

Untick bleeding edge first then auto. You should be able to select the numbers manually. If you're having trouble make sure you're using Chrome or try another browser. 

The previous settings you can just use auto&bleeding edge.

Fraser, so we leave auto and bleeding edge unticked?

Yes that's right and choose the numbers I mentioned above and apply.

i finally sorted it , im on chrome and had to swap pages a few times before it would let me select the numbers i did it last night so its had all night and all day to sort its self out , ill try it in a few hours and report back

just been in the crucible playing control (my normal game mode) and i reset my filter before i went in there.

filter now set at 785km

no padlock showing up on the map and the game played as normal 

then i turned strict on , now this normally boots you straight away or rather it used to.

the game played as normal

but 

the game is going off for server maint anytime now so anything could happen when it comes back on

Archived