SSD ps4 upgrade

b00stg0d

Man this guy would argue with a brick wall. You match countdown and my countdown are not synchronized. I can get in game have a full 15 secs and still run across map before anyone on the board spawns. Period. If you watch the scoreboard while running you will see everyone else BUT me will have a skull by their tag, meaning they are not spawned yet. Instead of asking for proof it doesn't work, buy a ps4, buy an ssd, and prove it doesn't or stfu. You are always negative towards everything you don't understand or didn't work for you. Small penis syndrome....LOL. For crying out loud stfu

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i am in the game before anyone and start moving after the counter, how many times does this have to happen, for you to concede? 

If you party up with someone that doesn't have an SSD and both record your screens going from the same pre-game lobby into a match.

Or even better, onto opposite teams...

If one countdown ends before the other it will show.

Ok get your English timer out. And time each map you load into, record the load time, map name, and timer displayed on your countdown(if it appears) and do that 5 times for each map you play. I will do the same. I guarantee the ssd loads at the very least twice as fast and thus my countdown starts first. I know this because I have 6 fucking ps4s and 1 now has an ssd and guess what it's faster than stock. I get sick of getting on this forum day in and day out and reading trash talk from members just to get a rise out of someone. You, Colonic, even admitted to me in text that you purposefully said shit to me in posts to try and get a rise out of me. Grow the fuck up. Half the shit you refute you have no clue about and certainly can't disprove. Just cause you say it doesn't make it so. Like a fucking woman I swear.

If if's were fifths we'd all be drunk. Go whine about how crappy your game play is one day to the next man. If you would listen more and test more and prove things or disprove things to yourself believe me you would play better and be on here less arguing symantecs and he said she said. Like a fucking soap opera with you around.

Man this guy would argue with a brick wall. You match countdown and my countdown are not synchronized. I can get in game have a full 15 secs and still run across map before anyone on the board spawns. Period. If you watch the scoreboard while running you will see everyone else BUT me will have a skull by their tag, meaning they are not spawned yet. Instead of asking for proof it doesn't work, buy a ps4, buy an ssd, and prove it doesn't or stfu. You are always negative towards everything you don't understand or didn't work for you. Small penis syndrome....LOL. For crying out loud stfu

I'm mainly just disagreeing because I don't believe it's completely accurate information. In case people spend their money on this thinking it will do something that I don't believe it will do. But now you're involved there's the added benefit of helping you make yourself look stupid.

I'm not oblivious to the benefits of an SSD, I have one because I do understand (it's not complicated is it?!) it's just not in my Xbox because I use it for work.

If you're right about this though, doesn't it prove that there's a huge flaw with the consoles? Is that what you're saying?

But in your mind you've found an exploit that gives you a 15 second head start. Your hollow victories are still victories though, that's what matters after all.

Of course the countdown should be synchronised, what kind of competition would it be if everyone started at different times!?

I doubt even blops is that badly broken (only just though).

Doesn't the skull show while they are still selecting the class they want to start with? Pretty sure it does. But that doesn't mean that they're not able to start, it just means they haven't got around to it yet.

Lately been since Xbox can't handle IW. Ppl claim studdering and frame rates issues blah blah. Excuses like bo3 all over. Buy a ps4. Fixes ur issues. If controller matters that much use titan one. Lol. Back to whooping ass in IW. Glad boost sees ssd makes world of difference in ps4

IW plays really well, the frame rate issue only happened a few times over 3 hours for about 20 seconds.

I'm not attacking the PS4, which console it is doesn't matter. The SSD will make the same thing happen to the countdown on xbox I'm sure.

Is it a flaw? No! Why? because the game has been made to start the counter from when the first person gets it. if i join at 16 seconds left at the clock Jo Blogs joins 5 seconds later his countdown will read the same as mine which would be 11 seconds. Why has he joined 5 seconds later? I do not know, but he gets to see the counter Jo Blogs Jr joins a further 15 seconds later, the game is already 4 seconds in. Why has he joined this late? I do not know. So i guess the really question is, Why am i early to start a countdown? because i got an SSD. I guess everyone else is on stock and getting there on time.

This happens on every game, not everyone can be selecting their class for that long. if i change back to stock i will be getting there on time.

When i party up with my mates, i always say to them come on hurry up as im doing a countdown sarcastically. then...... "Im half way across the map."

Im not on here to sell a product (i would much prefer everyone to stick to stock) why.... well i want all the advantage. but this is a community here and im here to share experiences, If i ever read something that was to good to be true i would never buy it. i bought my ssd just to speed up my pc originally because i saw it in action from a friend. i put it in my ps4 as i read some reviews that said it also improves it on the ps4.

I have not noticed many WTF moments with IW nor MW remastered.  The ssd will help with everything the console does simply because it is a better implementation for how and why the device works.  Data is accessed as fast as the rest of the hardware can allow and the reduction in heat and moving parts is all bonus.  Anyone who says different either doesn't have one or couldn't/didn't want to swallow the cost and either went with sshd hybrids or no upgrade.  

What the F** moments are when something happens out of nowhere, and are unbelievable. With the ssd i didnt get these moments, unless the server was really bad. Over a duration of playing on an ssd you will start realizing your not complaining as much. that is what "WTF" means to me.

An SSD will provide better performance and reliability over an HDD (will access data faster).

If your WTF moments are related to connection (yours or your opponents) then it won't make any difference.

Ok get your English timer out.

You, Colonic, even admitted to me in text that you purposefully said shit to me in posts to try and get a rise out of me. Grow the fuck up. Half the shit you refute you have no clue about and certainly can't disprove. Just cause you say it doesn't make it so. Like a fucking woman I swear.

What's an English timer?

Is that supposed to be a dig at the country I'm from?

I didn't text you.

I sent you a private message after I missed you apologise in the shoutbox. To let you know that I'd seen it and to tell you that I didn't take any offence to what you had said and that I didn't intend any either. I thought that was the end of it but you just keep popping up throwing insults about.

I wasn't trying to wind you up at first but you take anyone disagreeing with you very personally and then you're rude.

That's good though, it shows people that you're quite thick and then they know not to take what you say seriously.

"Like a woman".

Things like that for example. It's not the 1950's, sort yourself out.

Archived