Fifa 17 - No Opponents Found

post-5727-0-29766500-1476485210_thumb.png

Hey guys

So I've purchased Fifa 17 and lo and behold I'm having the same issues, can't find an opponent to play. I've reset Duma,used every default and self profile available, all settings correct, have no issues with any other game on the Xbox One.

The Duma is actually picking up opponents (as you can see by picture attached) but not connecting for some reason? As soon as I switch routers back to my BT Hub 5 and I connect to games straight away. 

Surely this cant be a coincidence? Any opinions? Help? All I want to do is play Fifa without having to disconnect my Duma every time.

Hi Fraser

I cleared my alternate Mac on the Xbox, rebooted both my BT Hub that is in DMZ and rebooted the Duma. The last few days I've been getting games no issues. I have been reading other peoples comments on the forum and I'm the same, there is lag but I think its the Fifa servers, I have strict mode off and ping set to 60ms, a lot of the connections I'm getting are red latency within the game. A patch was released yday and it seems to be a bit better. 

Thanks for your response.

Archived