negative feedback message

well netduma you have destroyed my rep on xbox live :lol: , for years it was fine then i use this and now it has gone down , i got it back up dont know how but now its gone down again , i think everyone has avoided me thats why it takes forever to find a game .

DSC_0044.JPG

Xbox live is so childish.

yebs

yesterday i have i 4h of smashing people in FFA currently 490+ in total ranking bot yesterday i drop like 30 kd game 10 kd game and a lot of 6 and 7 kd games

and just for yesterday i got 4 abuse messages with for me its more like a extra trophy to be honest

lol I think a few people have mentioned they get a lot more abuse messages

Lol it's true. I can gauge how well I'm playing by how much hate mail I get.

Funniest hate mail yesterday was

"Get cancer and die"

Wow some light reading there then Akic, I have turned off messaging from people other than friends and have friends only chat, its to much hassle other wise.

I accually got one positive to yesterday . some due asked me if i can do some cool looking end killcam in the next match and he stayed in lobby for the next match just to see it

neg rep isnt good actually, the matchmaking system on XBL takes that into consideration and puts you preferably with people into a lobby with the same kind of rep

that means people who betray and stuff as most people get their neg rep that way

i had a very very negative rep too (98% avoid i think) and asked all my friends in my friendlist to give me a good rep feedback

since then i dont get thrown with weird people into games anymore

• Netduma Staff

what does this mean

You mean the one circle with is on the west coast? It means that you have connected to it because of ping assist. It is likely that it is mis-located, so if you click on it and post the ID in this thread with the other information required it can be moved to the correct place :)

Archived