"Cannot Download" Error Message on PS4

jtwrules

Anyone have a problem where the PS4 says it "cannot download" anything.  I'm talking game updates, apps and well, anything.  At first I just thought it was Black Ops III version 1.17, but after playing around with some things I discovered it's everything.  I've rebuilt the database in the PS4 safe mode and deleted an number of applications to free space and neither of those have worked.  I even just deleted BLOPS III entirely and it now won't download that.  I'm lost.  Anyone run into this issue?  Just wondering if it's a setting in the R1 I'm missing?  I just recently update to the latest firmware on the R1 and am thinking maybe I need to adjust something?  Thanks.

If you updated your Netduma firmware and skipped a version (from .3 to .6) then you might have bricked your Netduma.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

You'll just have to wait until a member of staff sees this tomorrow to find out if there's anything that can be done.

• Administrators

I know it is a silly question but is the PS4 stating that it's connected to the internet? Are you connected via WiFi or wired? Ensure the console is connecting via automatic network settings. Disable the Geo-filter as well. If none of that helps connect directly to ISP hub/modem, do you have the same issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wired and it would connect to the internet.  Just not anything in the PS store for some reason.  I went through every trouble shooting thing I could think of and then I tried to connect via wifi.  It worked perfectly and still is.  It seems I just can't connect properly with a wired connection now.  Could the update be the culprit there?

• Administrators

That seems very strange. R1 update shouldn't have affected that. Make sure you're on auto&bleeding edge cloud and apply. Switch out ethernet cables, disable Geo-filter, make sure you're using automatic DNS/MTU on the duma and see if your issue is resolved.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived