NETDUMA R1 Giveaway!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I want this sooo bad. My best friend ruonoh has one and he keeps telling me to get it. I couldn't wait for the opportunity. 

-MILK

Count me in too please :ph34r:

I'd love to give it away to my nephew who lives with his 4 brothers who all have tab's :lol:    The arguments are legendary !

I look on fleabay & other sites in the hope of someone selling one who doesn't know how to use it properly but seriously, they're like rocking horse shit to find !

Makes me a little happier knowing I have something rare... not so rare now maybe,

what with all the sales in x amount of Countries which Netduma has been able to distribute to... in two days    :o  B)

I'm posting here because I'm still trying to put my gaming setup back together after my unplugged PS4, Netduma and monitor got fried by lightning, and I can't afford to replace my Netduma after an expensive six months in a new place. My Duma was a baby, just eight weeks old. Yeah home contents won't cover me because the lightning didn't cause fire which then caused damage, GG LOL

What's really annoying is I've just signed up with BT who sent me a £125 reward card (disposable debit card) for moving on to Infinity. It's not quite enough for a new Duma, and I don't see how I could pay via two methods...

post-9329-0-03443000-1476295588.png