auto ping interuption

BIGMAN176

Hi can anybody help i'm having an issue when i'm in games with bo3 on xb1 when i'm in the game my ping graph searches for the ping it gets a reading then pings again gets a reading and keeps doing this all the way through the game while its doing this its doing something to my game as when you challenge in a gun fight you loose every time until it finds the ping result again the graph comes back up and then you can kill again when challenging but seconds later i'm back to not being able to challenge again when i check the screen on my computer its searching for the ping again would disabling the auto ping cure this or is there something else wrong help please as i cant play games for loosing.

Are you saying that it pings the host and then lose the ping, the searches for it again (and repeats)?

I think turning off 'auto ping host' in the Geo settings and just clicking on 'ping host' manually will resolve this problem, pretty sure that's what someone advised me to do and it worked.

I don't think it negatively affected my games though, except for the fact that I was more likely to get shot whilst I was watching the Netduma GUI instead of the game.

I posted in your other thread that IMO it has to do more with the other players in the lobby with you, than the auto ping.If your on a dedi on BO3 and you got a bunch of 2-3 bars in there with you I notice that auto ping will do exactly as your describing but didn't notice it effecting my gameplay.

It's just the other shitty connections in the lobby with you and I say that because (for me) it doesn't happen every game only with the really shitty lobbies with people 2000 miles away.

But give CB's suggestion a try and see if it improves.

Archived