Double XP or Double DP, it don't matter #DatHitDetection {BO3}

A7Legit

I don't think 3arc, Vonderhaar, Activision, the reptilian shape shifting owl worshiping moon based whatever that EightThoughts mentions in his outro can defeat this hit detection.

BO3 servers are ass right now, I feel the difference, they're getting pounded and I decided to play BO3 on PS4 where my closest dedicated servers are 670km's away (no Victorian dedi on PS4) w/ 28ms + 8ms jitter but the hit detection soldiers on! :D

Whilst everyone hates this game, I'm not that fussed, can't wait for COD:IW & MW:R but BO3 is still 'A-OK' with me also.

Damn still with that fucking stellar hit detection even on what is usually a slop weekend.

I'll be honest I would hate to be on the opposite team of you in a lobby as I'd probably loose my shit... ;)

Damn still with that fucking stellar hit detection even on what is usually a slop weekend.

I'll be honest I would hate to be on the opposite team of you in a lobby as I'd probably loose my shit... ;)

We are Netduma brothers, we cannot play on opposite teams! It is for us to make them rage.

Archived