A7Legit

I love the Netduma R1, too. I have decided to buy a second one now, because I don't know how the Brexit has influence on

the taxes in the future and 200,- EURO for this great piece of hardware and software is it really worth.  :)

So happy with my Netduma.  :)

Still in awe over that hit detection video after video,I love my duma too but would probably love it more if 90 % of my games were like that... ;)

I sometimes wonder if Fraser sent me the steroids edition Netduma R1 back in November 2014 when they sent this to me. LoL

Thanks for watching, hope you liked it, I reset my PS4 stats and I am ranking up from scratch. :)

You gotta love the R1. :)

I've seen your other posts A7. Aside from the fairly accepted standard optimizations that many are also using, I did not see anything about your setup that would explain your hit detection experience compared to the inconsistency issues that most others deal with from COD.  Unless there's some hidden and uncommon aspect of your setup that the rest of us are not implementing, I think your experience likely has more to do with a number of other conditions related to your ISP, lines, equipment, and how ridiculously close you are to your primary BO3 server bud

The R1 is definitely a gem, but as good an advertisement as your video may be for the Duma, that's not just the R1 at work bro..lol.  I have a setup that works for me as well, and allows me to put in work regularly without nearly as much BS as I would probably endure otherwise.  But that hit detection is something different altogether..lol.  If you have a theory or secret formula that you would like to have replicated by others to test the virtues of your R1 tinkering, then by all means.. But A+ bufferbloat and hyperlane alone are not responsible for that hit detection.  There has definitely got to be more at play 

Unless there's some hidden and uncommon aspect of your setup that the rest of us are not implementing, I think your experience likely has more to do with a number of other conditions related to your ISP, lines, equipment, and how ridiculously close you are to your primary BO3 server bud

This is on PS4, distance is roughly 670km's from me here, in miles it's far, on XB1 the dedi is close but the anomaly is, the hit detection is the same.

I fixed my own line coming to my home because my ISP wouldn't (don't tell them that :)), to them it was all about speedtests and to me it was about round trip latency and jitter. I also "low jack" sorted my ISP modem's dBmV levels which in essence improved my signal to noise ratio's as well... Went out and replaced all my network cabling, decided CAT6a was going to be the choice and in effect, also eliminated EMI.

There is more at play than just that described above but it was all about not following 'textbook settings' and experimenting myself, the truth is I did it with the same R1 router everyone reading this post (likely) already owns.

When I literally disconnect my Netduma R1 and play BO3, I have games like I see most YT'ers have, hit & miss hit detection, dying a lot to elements of the game that don't make sense on my screen but upon re-connection I'm living in the reality the host server see's give or take a couple of hundred microseconds (μs). :)

That's not to say I don't have bad games too, I do, but they're more rare, unless a patch breaks the game (as 1.14 did) or the servers are not running to their usual capacities...

Thanks for watching. :)

Archived