Browser Optimizations Suggestions

I really wish we had some sort of tutorial for suggested optimization settings for internet browsers that would allow the Netduma gui to run most efficiently.  I am looking for the handshake between the Netuduma gui and Chrome or Firefox or Safari to run seemlessly with the least amount of delay.  Specifically right now I use Chrome and on the Network Monitor has periodic pauses which I don't know if that is normal or not.  And I was wondering if there were any settings I could change in the background in order to remedy this.  Hope this makes sense.  

I really wish we had some sort of tutorial for suggested optimization settings for internet browsers that would allow the Netduma gui to run most efficiently.  I am looking for the handshake between the Netuduma gui and Chrome or Firefox or Safari to run seemlessly with the least amount of delay.  Specifically right now I use Chrome and on the Network Monitor has periodic pauses which I don't know if that is normal or not.  And I was wondering if there were any settings I could change in the background in order to remedy this.  Hope this makes sense.  

I believe that comes down to your PC... It seems to use quite of bit of CPU to generate those graphs and that's why you see the delays. I notice if I keep that screen up for a while I hear my CPU (6th gen Core i7) fan start to kick in and really spin up.

• 3 weeks later...

Look into speeding up WebGL. Which browser is fastest, and if your graphics card is supported you can try to enable hardware acceleration (if it's not well supported performance gets worse and you get weird artefacts).  This is mainly about the performance of geo filter page and map...

• 2 weeks later...

I get the GUI pause too but very rare only happened like twice but I do see some random spurts of lag in the GUI more than that.

Right now I use a browser called SLIMJET it is based off chrome and is stripped from all the privacy violating things chrome has and adds more features built in.

Archived