Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't connect to games, NAT errors etc - Workaround & fixes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

JueyBizco

JueyBizco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I don't know if it was for me or something but I'm not mad at all, I can play on BO3 or Destiny with no problems, Open Nat and everything I put the pictures so Fraiser can take a look, because in the PlayStation speed test when strict mode is on shows Nat Type failed, and that picture is when I turn on the PlayStation, never happened before so is not normal, Fraiser can find what it is, maybe is a new server and that one is blocked to the Duma

frustrated

frustrated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Hey checked cloud this morning, nothing has changed still on 22 14 25 not sure if thats right, but thought id update on what its says.Thanks, just a update.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,585 posts

They have definitely been added to the cloud so please try reapplying it to flush the cloud. 

Hey checked cloud this morning, nothing has changed still on 22 14 25 not sure if thats right, but thought id update on what its says.Thanks, just a update.

That's fine, as long as auto&bleeding edge is ticked and applied it will work. Has the issue been resolved for you?

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

JueyBizco

JueyBizco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Mine is ticked since you updated the cloud, I'm still at work so I'll check later

MrRelentlessUK

MrRelentlessUK

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Fraser my problem is resolved  :)

After going back to bleeding edge/auto cloud my nat type 2 returned on my ps4

I still had a moderate nat in black ops so tried rebooting the router, That did not work so noticed on my upnp settings that i wasn't getting port 3074

I unplugged the ps4 power cable, disabled upnp and then rebooted the duma and re enabled upnp again and a open nat on black ops returned 

Thanks, Relentless 

frustrated

frustrated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Hi Frasier yes well tried Destiny today seemed ok, so wil, try again tomorrow but at this point all seems ok, was going to tell you but got carried away today on blops, but again thanks for all the good work and effort as always.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,585 posts

Great to hear it all seems to be working as expected :)

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

nejkro

nejkro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

ID: c76c602b0966383d 

this server is mislocated and creating trouble a lot of time waiting for a game with strict mode uncheck please try to fix it,it is located on new york and my ping to it is 27 i live in madrid so that's impossible the problem is if i don't increase the geofilter to new york im not able to find a game quicly no matter what i do with ping assist or strict mode.server id ID C76c602b096633d location new yorkID:ID: c76c602b0966383d c76 Cc602b0966383d     

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,585 posts

ID: c76c602b0966383d 

this server is mislocated and creating trouble a lot of time waiting for a game with strict mode uncheck please try to fix it,it is located on new york and my ping to it is 27 i live in madrid so that's impossible the problem is if i don't increase the geofilter to new york im not able to find a game quicly no matter what i do with ping assist or strict mode.server id ID C76c602b096633d location new yorkID:ID: c76c602b0966383d c76 Cc602b0966383d     

Are you sure you've got the right ID? This is a Verizon IP and does seem to be located in the US. There may be another on top of that location you need to grab instead.

Time Converter

nejkro

nejkro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

im gonna try to record it somehow and send to you maybe that could help a little more thanks for the reply Fraser when i got it im going to message you and send it bye m8 and thanks again.

Locraptor

Locraptor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
What's this cloud stuff. I've always had mine disabled. I just joined the forms today. Am I supposed to use this cloud stuff to get better game play? Can someone give or point a detailed description and instructions with the cloud if I should be using it. Thanks in advance if you help..

Locraptor

Locraptor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Ignore my previous post. I found it.

nejkro

nejkro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

@fraser this is a screenshot and you can see the host located in USA.i noted my location ingame isn't right im located in other town all this stuff comes after light goes out one day my nat type change and all change https://postimg.org/image/lco2zdpd1/

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,585 posts

Okay that makes sense, it's a dedicated server in Italy I believe. I'll try to update the cloud as soon as I can with it

Time Converter

Morbid_ArC

Morbid_ArC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Hi! Since last week when I trying to play BO3 in PS4 the NAT Type is MODERATE. I always had OPEN. I don't know what to do. The NAT Type in the PS4 is Type 2.

Attached Files

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,585 posts

Hey, please turn off UPnP forwarding in miscellaneous settings. Ensure UPnP/port forwarding is not enabled on your ISP hub. If necessary you may need to manual port forward on the duma. 

I will close this thread as this was an announcement not a support thread. Please make a thread in the support forum if needed.

Time Converter