Hello, A new user to Netduma !

Huthayfa

Hello everyone ..

I am so happy today of enjoying the Netduma community.

I will be pleased of getting my Netduma Router as soon as possible, I have just ordered only on hour ago, can't wait to get my hands on it ! :)

I play an extensive call of duty black ops 3 sessions, and I am getting many times lag spikes due to the opponent lag, because my connection is super fast Fiber optic with 50/10 down/up mbps and 1 ms ping toward my first hope. I hope that Netduma will fix this issue.

thanks to everyone.

Hello Huthayfa,

Welcome to NETDUMA family, You are going to love the router, well.. there is many posts for COD and there is deferents options for COD i mean it's depend what is your internet service provider route for gaming.

NETDUMA router easy to use and setup, Ask in forums if you need to understand something you don't know about it, i do to :D

my advise is to try the options but for most of the games working %100 without change any option.

first make sure to update the last version because in last version there is "Profiles" just pick your game and ready to go :)

please guys current me if i am wrong thanks :)

Enjoy buddy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good morning to you Mr.designiconline ... good morning to everybody..

thank you so much my friend , I really appreciate your infomration.

once I have got the router, I will right follow your advice,

but, although my order is placed several hours ago by now, I didn't recieve any confirmation email from Netduma Team. it is only the payment confirmation from WorldPay.

Maybe just because it is a week end ?

I hope I can recieve my tracking order number as soon as possible,

thanks again my friend.

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

We have your order and it will be shipped today :)

thanks Mr.Fraser, your update made me very happy, :D

I have finally got the tracking number through email, and my router is on its way.

many thanks, I hope it will improve my Black Ops 3 experience as much as I expect.

have a good day.

Archived