Destiny - Consant Marionberry errors since this evening

Hey guys, make sure you have all ports forwarded for the game as shown here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13610

Also with the ID's given I've done a test cloud. Please un tick bleeding & auto cloud in settings > miscellaneous and manually choose these:

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours for the cloud to propagate. Try with Geo-filter enabled/disabled and let me know how you get on.

This worked! Thanks so much!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, make sure you have all ports forwarded for the game as shown here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13610

Also with the ID's given I've done a test cloud. Please un tick bleeding & auto cloud in settings > miscellaneous and manually choose these:

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours for the cloud to propagate. Try with Geo-filter enabled/disabled and let me know how you get on.

Giving it a try now. Got kicked before all the time. :(

Hi, ive entered the 20 14 25 etc in the cloud settings, and im still getting kicked, not sure why but cant get it to work at all, did you say to allow the usa id as i did, then remove id? 9bacb984493a5c61,this is the id today, unless i allow it damn wont let me in.As last time i did all this then removed the id. Ta.

• Administrators

Hi, ive entered the 20 14 25 etc in the cloud settings, and im still getting kicked, not sure why but cant get it to work at all, did you say to allow the usa id as i did, then remove id? 9bacb984493a5c61,this is the id today, unless i allow it damn wont let me in.As last time i did all this then removed the id. Ta.

No worries! I have added it can you try please un ticking bleeding & auto cloud in settings > miscellaneous and manually choose these:

So remove that ID from your allow list and then do the cloud ^

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours for the cloud to propagate.

I've made the changes, will check later if it's worked for me. Presumably you'll let us know when the test changes go live and we can re-enable bleeding edge and auto cloud?

I've also made the port forwarding changes, didn't see any harm in doing so, but is it really necessary, this has always been fine previously.

• Administrators

I've made the changes, will check later if it's worked for me. Presumably you'll let us know when the test changes go live and we can re-enable bleeding edge and auto cloud?

I've also made the port forwarding changes, didn't see any harm in doing so, but is it really necessary, this has always been fine previously.

Yes I will, just want to make sure it doesn't have any adverse affects, then I'll move it over to bleeding edge. No probably not, however I wrote that when I wasn't sure if the issue was ours or not. 

Just to confirm that this has worked for me.

No worries! I have added it can you try please un ticking bleeding & auto cloud in settings > miscellaneous and manually choose these:

just tried this the r1 wont let me alter the values for the last 2 it just flicks back to 1 

• Administrators

just tried this the r1 wont let me alter the values for the last 2 it just flicks back to 1 

Are you using Chrome/Firefox? Both auto & bleeding edge unticked?

Hi all, everyone... Are you still keeping auto cloud and bleeding edge ticked? Or un ticked. Thanks

Unticked. The idea is to set it to manual to use the test cloud settings Fraser has created. At some point the test settings will go live, and only then can we go back to using auto-cloud and bleeding edge.

I was having the Marionberry issues since yesterday afternoon.  Worked in the morning stopped later in the day.  After making the changes that Frasier suggested I am back in. Last night just went around the Duma and man did it suck so many people from outside my regular GeoFilter that I played. 

Make sure you forward the ports as well as make the changes to the Bleeding Edge and Auto Cloud. 

Hopefully with the new RoI Bungie gets rid of SBMM now that Private matches will be happening. 

Archived