Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - Who you going with?

AOrtiz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week has dragged on and it's time to rumble ! Lost count of how many times they have said or mentioned GOD ! Funny how 2 super self confident gladiators believe their GOD has got them where they are when in reality they were born with the genes and have since worked harder every day and had more determination every day than the majority . Don't want to start a holy war it's each to their own and I have no problem with the faith thing ! I just believe in people' and hard work !!! Peace ( quite deep for me that shit )

This week has dragged on and it's time to rumble ! Lost count of how many times they have said or mentioned GOD ! Funny how 2 super self confident gladiators believe their GOD has got them where they are when in reality they were born with the genes and have since worked harder every day and had more determination every day than the majority . Don't want to start a holy war it's each to their own and I have no problem with the faith thing ! I just believe in people' and hard work !!! Peace ( quite deep for me that shit )

I don't watch much boxing anymore but I do follow UFC, it's the same there.  Many of the top guys always thank God or Jesus after they win, I always found that bizarre too. 

8 hours a day 6 days a week of training for something should be all it takes to excel without intervention from higher powers.

i enjoy UFC as well... but this is a match I been following for the last 6 years and its the best match for fighting in a long while. Its like good over evil.

• Administrators

Yeah man school boy error... I think we've found one, so steak dinner, bars then the fight at 5am :D

Where you watching mate?

I was getting in the mood this morning and watching some old fights Hagler v hearns / Leonard v hearns / Tyson v spinks ( very quick that one ) remember Duran fists of clay ! No Mas against Leonard . All pure class would have loved to have seen them boys live . Saw Hatton live in my home town Manchester some years ago and that was an awesome night , even after the fight from what I can remember

Fans paying upwards of $600, just to be at the way in!

I've crumbled and given Sky my money. Doubt boxing will see an event like this again for a loooong time, unless tonite ends in a draw.

Last boxing PPV's I watched were the Tyson v Holyfield Wars. Going to be a long nite..

He set out to do what he has always done. Can't be 48 and 0 with out knowing how to box. Good for manny. He did better than what I expected and it went all 12 rounds with a unanimous. Well worth the $100

Mayweather's a smart boxer, no two ways about it. Pacquiao couldn't open him up. As far as the judges were concerned, Floyd Mayweather is the best fighter of this generation. I don't particularly like the man, but I don't have a problem with that.

I have to face yhe mother-in-law for lunch now. Ughh.. Seconds out round two!

Archived