Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - Who you going with?

AOrtiz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Last Meal

FLOYD: "I want drug-testing!"

MANNY: "Okay."

FLOYD: "You use these gloves!"

FLOYD: "I want the date May 2!"

FLOYD: "I want the fight at the MGM!"

FLOYD: "It's going to be 60%-40% pot split in my favor!"

FLOYD: "If I lose, there will be a rematch!"

FLOYD: "If you lose, no rematch."

FLOYD: "The fight will be in this weight."

FLOYD: "I want the referee to be my countryman - an American."

FLOYD: "I will be the one to make the announcement that our fight is on!"

FRIEND: "Hey, Manny. You gave in to all his demands. Are you crazy?"

MANNY: "That's how we treat everyone in our Death Row. We give all they want before the execution."

I respect Mayweathers achievements.  Doubt many would argue his name doesn't belong right up there with some of the best in history.  

Even so, I hope Manny knocks him the F* out tmrw night lol..

I've seen the future boys and girls.  Pacman to win by KO at the end of the 8th.   ;)

I'm just loving the fact that mayweather is getting $180 million win or loose.. I hope it doesn't go to a decision and something happens with the judges ruling something bad to create another fight. Hope Mayeather Knocks him out and clearly dominates him.

• Administrators

I never thought about that... In the perfect world for them they would want Mayweather to win but controversially then have a rematch and make probably even more money that time.

Because I believe Mayweather has one more fight on his showtime deal after this #conspiracy 

Would love to see Manny win.Mayweather is way to arrogant,anyone can be beat on any given day.And Manny has the best "punchers chance" of anyone Mayweather has faced.No matter how good,big,strong or fast you are there is always someone better,bigger,stronger or faster,that's just the way it is.

I still feel there is a reason mayweather has been avoiding manny,i won't say ducking cuz mayweather is a bad man.But everyone knows there has been a ton of excuses on mayweather's side as well as unrealistic demands from his camp to make it impossible for the fight to happen before now.IMO the only reason the fight is happening now is so he can retire,if he were to retire without fighting manny it would be a huge black eye on his career.Which wouldn't be right as he is great,i can't stand him but respect him as a fighter.

But the fight should have happend 3 yrs ago when they were both in their prime.Reminds me of the holyfield/tyson situation,fight would have been great if it would have happend in their prime,not 3 yrs later.

@ Iain yeah but i think there are some other things people forget about mayweather,for me it's the 5 cases of domestic violence he was convicted of with 4 different women.He had a total of 7 incidents and cases of it where he was arrested or given citations.

It's hard for me to look up or admire a guy with that past,who makes no apologies for his actions and everyone gives him a pass cuz he's got money and is famous.I'm a very large man and was taught under no circumstances do you ever put your hands of a female.And that's why i got an issue with him as a person,not as a fighter.

• Administrators

Oh fair enough Fuzzy, sorry I didn't know about that. I knew about jail but they way he said it sounded like it was false allegations. Clearly if there are so many where there's smoke there is fire. Yes I certainly don't respect him for that at all. 

Archived