Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - Who you going with?

AOrtiz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I got Mayweather by TKO #ICalledIt

I always watch the boxing hype y'know 24/7, all access. But watching the hype for this fight, its like they aren't even trying lol They don't need to promote it haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiO6-5Qj4Zs

• Administrators

Yeah man, I love the hype more than anything also so much on the line for Mayweather will the pressure get to him? 

I think we should all get a Netduma pool. Then have a lottery and one lucky guy can go to fight live.

• Administrators

Depends on where you live mate but it will be called "pay per view" or "box office" and you'll have to pay something like $60 to watch it.

BUT you live in AUS so I believe its in the middle of Sunday morning. So just go to the pub or whatever locally and it will definitely be on

• Administrators

I think in the City(bank) area. Mate has a flat there. You're more than welcome to join, we're gonna get suited n booted and go out in town before hand. 

$99 bucks is a lot, half a duma for probably 20mins of lulz  ... I'm still paying though(well chipping in to the pot at least)

with all that money you're making you could have your logo on the centre of the canvas

or maybe the soles of both fighters boots lol

• Administrators

haha! I would settle for ANY seats at the event... I heard front row seats bought first hand were $10k on black market they're going for 50k. Ridiculous! 

• Administrators

It's got to be Mayweather. I remember before the Ricky Hatton fight the PR was so smart it made you believe Hatton had a chance. Only when the fight was over did you realise how stupid you were to even think that it could be close.

• Administrators

mate that's where all the excitement comes from for me. I really don't want Mayweather to lose that perfect record but one hit from pacman and its over... The pressure man 

Archived