Help us test games that YOU want to play!

I think Overwatch is good. Should be able to force the server in your region everytime. Though I would be interested to hear if you have a better experience on the server with/w/o QoS

If you need help for testing of Overwatch on PC and PS4, I can help.

Getting 2-3ms to the Americas server which has a server located right here in Singapore. Game play so smooth that I don't even need to use my Netduma.

I did however encounter getting put into a server that gives me 103 ms which probably means a US server. But that was during non-peak hours that probably means not enough players in the SEA region. I was in the my country's Overwatch Facebook group and see them some players were getting 100-300+ms on the other ISPs. Just to show how unoptimized the other ISPs are from my ISP which was marketed as a non-traffic shaping and route-optimized ISP that is meant for gamers.

They were thinking that VPN might help but VPN can only optimize their route to that Overseas server. What they should be doing is blocking those servers and forcing them to constantly land on the Singapore server. If you get where I am coming from. So the Netduma might end up extremely vital to them unless they choose to Change ISPs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If you need help for testing of Overwatch on PC and PS4, I can help.

Getting 2-3ms to the Americas server which has a server located right here in Singapore. Game play so smooth that I don't even need to use my Netduma.

I did however encounter getting put into a server that gives me 103 ms which probably means a US server. But that was during non-peak hours that probably means not enough players in the SEA region. I was in the my country's Overwatch Facebook group and see them some players were getting 100-300+ms on the other ISPs. Just to show how unoptimized the other ISPs are from my ISP which was marketed as a non-traffic shaping and route-optimized ISP that is meant for gamers.

They were thinking that VPN might help but VPN can only optimize their route to that Overseas server. What they should be doing is blocking those servers and forcing them to constantly land on the Singapore server. If you get where I am coming from. So the Netduma might end up extremely vital to them unless they choose to Change ISPs.

That's very interesting indeed, thanks for that. I'll look into that a bit more and get back to you!