Help us test games that YOU want to play!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Will try to test some BO3 on ps4 am from India am always connecting to japan dedicated servers and ping is around 200ms or spikes continue to 400ms I stopped playing multiplayer for that reason only some times am conneting to Europe dedicated servers if I put in radius it's good but around 200ms .. something happened to bo3 servers side coz this thing happening before tons of PATCHED....

Ill do what i can with PS4 and The Division.

TBH thou i play with US players and im surprised at how well IT CAN work.

The Dark Zone will always be tough as im sure these servers are not filled based on Country, mainly gear skill.

I can help you testing BO3 for Xbox One from Spain (near Barcelona).

It always connects me to an Irish Server and we need to solve this

Thank you

if you're on Xbox One, that's happening because it's the only bank of dedicated servers for Europe (Western Europe at least).

As in, there is nothing to resolve unless you want to play on P2P (unfortunately).

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Happy to help test Overwatch. 

especially as Blizzard advise people to turn off all QoS and trafiic /management/shaping on routers to optimise game network performance.

on PS4 in UK with Virgin Cable

I think Overwatch is good. Should be able to force the server in your region everytime. Though I would be interested to hear if you have a better experience on the server with/w/o QoS

On PC they definitely have a system in place that continually adapts the individual send and receive server and client tick rates according to client network quality.  Maybe that's why they recommend no qos. I'm not sure they have the same system on console though. They said they were looking into it but then I read a post on the blizzard  forums that seemed to imply it was already deployed. Ive had 2 ps4s on 70 70 and hyperlanes now for ages without any issues.     I'll give it a shot without to see. Though its hard to tell when things go wrong in Overwatch due to the nature of the game. Every death always feels unfair especially those roadhog hooks or spamzo headshots....