possible bug in device manager

I have disconnected a wireless device physically as i nolonger use it, but when i have tried to remove it from the device manager list i get this message "the device cannot be deleted because it is still active. Please disconnect the device reset the router then delete the device. The device cannot be deleted because it is still active. Please disconnect the device, reset the router then delete the device.T cannot be deleted because it is still active. Please disconnect the device, reset the router then delete the device.The device cannot be deleted because it is still active. Please disconnect the device, reset the router then delete the device."

I even tried reconnecting it then trying to remove it from the duma by deleting it in device manager also and it did not work.

All other routers i have ever had (which is a lot) allow you to remove devices easily. I have tried rebooting the duma but i refuse to accept that i must do a total reset and input all my settings and dhcp addresses in order to remove 1 device!

Cheers guys but this needs sorting in the next update.

Archived