An Announcement on our next upgrade (it will be free!) - Router Revolution

• Administrators

This Autumn we will be launching DumaOS, a new router operating system. It will completely change how we all perceive & use routers. This Router Revolution will be available, for free, to all our existing & future NETDUMA users.

DumaOS consists of:

• An entirely new OS for your NETDUMA – Unlocking the full potential of your router for the first time in history
  • Completely redesigned interface – Highest level of performance and yet easy to use
  • Even better QoS – You already have the best QoS but now it’s even more powerful, squeezing every last drop of performance with patent pending anti-jitter & anti-spike technology
  • Existing features upgraded – We’ve improved all the functionality you know and love

Plus, much, much more. Keep an eye on the Announcement forum to keep up to date with the latest developments.

#RouterRevolution

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'll be the first.  #Gimme-Gimme-Gimme!  

Sounds amazing and I am definitely looking forward to testing this and tweeting about it constantly...LOL

This Autumn we will be launching DumaOS,

for free, to all our existing & future NETDUMA users

You already have the best QoS but now it’s even more powerful

H7bMTCA.gif

so when does it go coalmine? B)

It's gonna be biblical,hopefully this will solve a lot of the issues people have with jitter,spikes...ISP issues not included.

You guy have been priming the pump for awhile now,I think it's about time to open that valve before it explodes.

Plus did I mention that it's Autumn where I live... ;)

Am I the only one who objects to this?
Who am I going to blame for my piss-poor KDR if not my router? 

My ISP? No way.
Myself? Never!

So that's where the sneaky anti-jitter and anti-spike features went  :ph34r:

This Autumn we will be launching DumaOS, a new router operating system. It will completely change how we all perceive & use routers. This Router Revolution will be available, for free, to all our existing & future NETDUMA users.

DumaOS consists of:

• An entirely new OS for your NETDUMA – Unlocking the full potential of your router for the first time in history
  • Completely redesigned interface – Highest level of performance and yet easy to use
  • Even better QoS – You already have the best QoS but now it’s even more powerful, squeezing every last drop of performance with patent pending anti-jitter & anti-spike technology
  • Existing features upgraded – We’ve improved all the functionality you know and love

Plus, much, much more. Keep an eye on the Announcement forum to keep up to date with the latest developments.

#RouterRevolution

Are you guys going to let other router companies use this or keep to just the base netduma router.

Am I the only one who objects to this?

Who am I going to blame for my piss-poor KDR if not my router? 

My ISP? No way.

Myself? Never!

So that's where the sneaky anti-jitter and anti-spike features went  :ph34r:...

​...but I never do anything wrong when I play COD and it's always lies when I die and it's always the other team mates who get me killed or shoot at nothing and I die.

I never get tired or have an off game, it's always someone else causing me trouble that leads to my deaths. Vonderhaar stops me from doing good I tell ya, it's 3arc's fault because they make me die because of 3 bar players who Vonderhaar and 3arc love more than me. :/

​...but I never do anything wrong when I play COD and it's always lies when I die and it's always the other team mates who get me killed or shoot at nothing and I die.

I never get tired or have an off game, it's always someone else causing me trouble that leads to my deaths. Vonderhaar stops me from doing good I tell ya, it's 3arc's fault because they make me die because of 3 bar players who Vonderhaar and 3arc love more than me. :/

Don't forget streamers, they get better connections to game servers, which obviously messes up mine. I've never encountered one in-game, but I have an uncontrollable urge to :shakefist: just thinking about it.

Archived