MW Remastered

Macca65

I was considering not getting the latest BO venture because, for me it has run its course and was going to go with BF1.

Having seen the trailers for MW remastered, I think it has reeled me in yet again (Damn that Captain Price). It just might be nostalgia for a game I loved, and played constantly, bit it has, for me got the drop on all the others even though I have enjoyed them in various ways. :)

I have deleted BO3 off my PS4 that game drove me mad :), am enjoying BF4 and await the awesome game BF1. Just look at BF1 its jaw dropping, make sure you put the video to 4K and your jaw will hit the deck.

Just my opinion but COD4 isn't gonna play any different that any of the latest games.I liked playing the game when it was originally released but things were different then,to me everyone pretty much had the same internet speeds and stability with no dedis.Now we have WIFI and shitty connections,a huge variety of speeds and people from different countries connecting to the dedis in the states.

Now with all those things going on... which by coincidence are the same issues we have on current titles do you really expect the game to play as it did upon it original release,to me that just doesn't make sense.

Just my opinion but COD4 isn't gonna play any different that any of the latest games.I liked playing the game when it was originally released but things were different then,to me everyone pretty much had the same internet speeds and stability with no dedis.Now we have WIFI and shitty connections,a huge variety of speeds and people from different countries connecting to the dedis in the states.

Now with all those things going on... which by coincidence are the same issues we have on current titles do you really expect the game to play as it did upon it original release,to me that just doesn't make sense.

Fuzzy do you play BF4 ?

I agree that it is all down to connections/lobbies etc but it is how I love to play the game, no

Wall running

No boost jumps

Just boots on the ground as it's supposed to be :)

True.

But the maps, they were sooooo good

I agree that it is all down to connections/lobbies etc but it is how I love to play the game, no

Wall running

No boost jumps

Just boots on the ground as it's supposed to be :)

I agree I hate all the rocky the flying squirrel bullshit,just think people are expecting the game to play as it did upon it's original release.I for one would love it if did but think lots of people are gonna be disappointed,me included.

Unless it sells as a standalone, I'll give this a miss.

No way am I forking out that much money to play a remaster!

:blink:

Same here.

I haven't even turned on my Xbox one in quite a while. I've been playing mw3 and mw2. I'll play cod4 if I hear they're selling it by itself. It's not worth sifting through hacked lobbies.

Really hoping they add mw3 to BC. This weekend makes the third time I've had to take my scuff apart to fix it.

They have been clever covering both angles - boots on the ground old school COD for us oldies and the new space age for the kiddies.Because of this I'm sure it will be a top-seller.

For me also I hope it will keep it interesting especially in the summer when people are getting a bit bored with 1 game so can switch and give the other a go  :)

Archived