Coal Mine: Cloud updates

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Administrators

Its on the dev ticket system mate but not on the list for next version. Will do it soon, try moving your home in the sea or something. 

Cool. Look forward to seeing it in the future.

Way ahead of you. My home has been in the middle of the sea for some time, just fine tuning it. There are times where the Ireland server is not active (or appears not to be) and everything is fine. And then it comes online. :(

Just an update. I've had some fantastic games this week with bleeding edge cloud update. Finds games relatively easy now. :D

Haven't had the chance to test in parties, but still looks good. So looks like a goer for me.

Tried to get into game of AW on XB1 with entire US east coast covered but kept getting booted for 10min. These are the padlocks I got, all but one showed seattle (the red one is chicago). My ping to everyone was 50-60ms which doesnt make sense because im in FL and my google ping is 39ms.

e568c8930584ccd1 60ms
ea68ac770589ccd1 55ms
6168a36e0500292e 55ms
e668d29d0585ccd1 60ms
c9683f0a0568292e 55ms
e268bd880581ccd1 55ms
f9bf69345c98e7ec 60ms
656816e10504292e 55ms

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ID: 3dd8a26d75dc353a 

Sitting in PS4 home screen and this id comes up near Sacramento but im near Sydney and i ping it at about 17ms.

No games open or anything like that, 

Oh and its red in color.

• Administrators

ID: 3dd8a26d75dc353a 

Sitting in PS4 home screen and this id comes up near Sacramento but im near Sydney and i ping it at about 17ms.

No games open or anything like that, 

Oh and its red in color.

Hey faulko, could you put it into this thread http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/page-5please as its for incorrect locations :)

Ok great work Jason. I'll move them tomorrow to Chicago :)

Good god don't move any more s**tty servers to Chicago,I can't get a good game as it is and that's my bank of servers... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived