Coal Mine: Cloud updates

Guest Netduma_Iain

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Guys,

Our cloud infrastructure is done now. So I will be running updates every week. If you have an incorrectly located host please use the public thread as everyone can help us out with that: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/

This thread is for two things only:

1. If you ever see a game host that is a white circle then it should NOT be white-listed so just post the ID and say it should not be whitelisted
  2. If you can't access a multiplayer menu or chat doesn't work because a certain host is blocked(either padlock or triangle) let us know the ID and we will whitelist it

Thanks everyone 

Guest Netduma_Iain

if not don't worry updates will come fix and fast. In fact whitelist is really easy so if you spot it just let me know and I'll move it real quick

• Administrators

Ok applied your changes Jason. The first one was not a server though. The second was a white list server so I split it. Make sure you have bleeding edge on mate

446c04cf09e3383d On map as Adelaide, South Australia
096cf6c109a8383d On map as Sydney, New South Wales

Can anyone tell me if these should be yellow circles. I conect mostly to the Adelaide 1, but its 15ms away and if it is in Adelaide it should be more like 40-60ms.

I think i may have selected them as Game Server by mistake :(

ID: aa6ce1ac0949383d

ID: 476c12dd09e6383d

ID: 496cb98409e8383d

BO2 X360 makes NAT moderate in game.

Legit...there's a new thread as to where you post incorrect locations!  Unless these are "whitelisted" servers acting as dedicated servers or vise versa.  If not,  please post in this thread (link provided)

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/

Zero, he's actually right mate. This is where we post incorrect server info that is not available to people without admin mode :)

true, but isn't this thread for issues for whitelisted servers only?  Unless I'm reading instructions wrong, you mentioned if it's whited listed servers acting as dedicated servers, to indicate so.  I don't see any indications of that.  I'm getting confused!  LOL

AHHHHHHH!  Never mind!  I see that he indicates NAT mode moderate! I need drugs!!!  Although, with NAT moderate mode, aren't you able to login still?  I've had this issue before with whitelisted servers but I wasn't able to login at all

The only issue I have with whitelisted servers is that my geo filter needs to cover the whitelisted server for me to login into COD AW.  Before time, my geo filter needed to cover the whitelisted server to log into Xbox Live and COD AW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The following server is required to get into games when playing Advanced Warfare on XB1. If I have geofilter set to Europe I cannot get a game in evenings.

White Circle:  ID: 0a9df5c03aa93237    Distance: 7587km

Any possibility of fixing this somehow?

Cheers

Sim

PS. I have to turn off the geo-filter to get games initially in evenings, 8pm onwards; maybe earlier.

• Administrators

Sure I'll run that on Tuesday mate. You shouldn't have to ever switch off Geo-Filter, lots of people UK play evening.

Can you make sure you have "bleeding edge" ticked please in "Settings > Misc".

Sure I'll run that on Tuesday mate. You shouldn't have to ever switch off Geo-Filter, lots of people UK play evening.

Can you make sure you have "bleeding edge" ticked please in "Settings > Misc".

Cheers. Bleeding edge enabled.

Connected to games much easier. Need to test when hosting parties too, to confirm. Will let you know later in the week.

All I then need to be able to do is exclude Ireland. Did the country/state selector as an alternate method of host inclusion get added to the enhancement list? Would be cool if it does.

Cheers

Sim

Archived