Life before Netduma....

Netduma Crossy

• Netduma Staff

A video of clips showing me getting wrecked or something similar by something that imo definitely shouldn't have happened. Let me emphasise that everything on the Map Recovery was during the same game - I saved those clips as I had to send them as an explanation to my team-mate as to why I dropped a donut (0 kills) during that game, lol.

I can only thank the Netduma for bringing an end to the pain I experienced during these clips.

Btw, sorry for bad quality in some clips, they were taken on my phone when I was too lazy to capture it on my laptop....

And finally, the titles kinda a joke :D Some of these clips are probably after I got the Netduma but I think for me at least this sums up what the majority of my CoD games were before the Duma :)

• Netduma Staff

awesome definition of cod life before the netduma,sometimes still get clips like these but not as often,I allways like to watch the kill cam after you have put 5 bullets in the enemy to see that there screen is barely even red

Yeah, this happened way to often to me before I got the Netduma and its amazing congestion control!

Guest Netduma_Iain

hahah great video

You cod guys have it easy.. you think that's laggy. Try Halo for lag even your masterchief feels heavy like he can't move as fast. 

That is a great idea for a video - Thanks Crossy!!

I saw this kid's emblem the other night on Blops 2.  It was this big Hero 6/Stay-Puft Marshmellow man looking guy with his arms over his head, his sniper rifle is dropping from his out-stretched hands and the caption says "Hit Markers?!?!  I'm Done" - When I saw [EDIT - Everything in the video...LOL], that was all I could think of.....LOL

I swear I still get games like this it makes you doubt yourself until you play and finally have a great game. I wish I could have great experiences like some of you guys are having, but for me all I keep getting connected to is the Seattle dedicated server the ping shows as great and you don't really see lag but it just feels off. All my games now I'm pretty much breaking even or slightly worse. Where are you located? Are you connecting to dedicated servers or p2p matches?

• Netduma Staff

I swear I still get games like this it makes you doubt yourself until you play and finally have a great game. I wish I could have great experiences like some of you guys are having, but for me all I keep getting connected to is the Seattle dedicated server the ping shows as great and you don't really see lag but it just feels off. All my games now I'm pretty much breaking even or slightly worse. Where are you located? Are you connecting to dedicated servers or p2p matches?

I'm Located UK and almost always connect to dedicated servers :)

I have moved my geo from Cumbria where i live to south UK where Raddy showed us his geo-filter was set too,  mine is with a 415k radius this is missing off the Irish server which is awful.

Now i get 50% p2p including hosting and 50% the south UK dedi, i urge all uk players to try it :)

I have moved my geo from Cumbria where i live to south UK where Raddy showed us his geo-filter was set too,  mine is with a 415k radius this is missing off the Irish server which is awful.

Now i get 50% p2p including hosting and 50% the south UK dedi, i urge all uk players to try it :)

Yep down here seems fine all my friends use my settings and get smooth games, 

Funny thing is I've tried moving my home location radius to the uk to try my luck and see if it would connect me to a different dedicated server without ping assist I couldnt connect to a game and with it I was back on the Seattle server in a lobby full of uk players. I wonder if the net coding decides which dedicated server it puts you in from location or IP address.

• Administrators

SpedieGunz, could you start a new thread explaining yoru issue. As you should be able to move your home around. In that thread let me know where you actually live please :) 

Speediegunz I don't think you can change your location to a different region entirely.

I'm in the uk and was experimenting with setting my location to the US and the geo filter was just showing blocked servers in Europe. If ping assist was set to 0 I didn't get into a game at all.

I NEVER see a UK dedi on the south coast. 

Archived