Is It The End For Supply Drops In Call Of Duty? CSGO Lotto Scandal & The Aftermath! BO3 50+ Kill TDM

MrTrakky

Usually I'm on the same trakk as you.  But have to disagree this time.

Not gonna argue the point of the Tmartn/Syndicate drama, because that was wrong.

But this has nothing what so ever to do with Call of Duty supply drops.  The CSGO thing was true gambling with the gained money from selling/raffling or whatever they were doing with it.   CoD supply drops are yes a chance at a skin/gun, but there is absolutely no other monetary involvement.  I know not one kid who puts money into this, nor do i know any parent who gives money to their kid for this.  I'm sure it happens, but that's on the parent.  This no more promotes gambling than when you go to a bubble gum machine and the kid spends 2 dollars to get that dinosaur ring but keeps getting stuck with a power ranger sticker he doesn't want.   And maybe it will affect it out of fear for some reason, who knows.  But if it's still in the game, there should be no issue with it as long as you can't sell or do the same shady things that Martin was doing.  I personally do not buy the CoD drops, but know a few adults that do - and it's their right.  I'm not gonna judge em for it if they want a chance at a gun.  I'm not going to attack anyone personally with this statement - but the people who complain about CoD drops are really just looking for something to bitch about... it doesn't affect em at all.

Usually I'm on the same trakk as you.  But have to disagree this time.

Not gonna argue the point of the Tmartn/Syndicate drama, because that was wrong.

But this has nothing what so ever to do with Call of Duty supply drops.  The CSGO thing was true gambling with the gained money from selling/raffling or whatever they were doing with it.   CoD supply drops are yes a chance at a skin/gun, but there is absolutely no other monetary involvement.  I know not one kid who puts money into this, nor do i know any parent who gives money to their kid for this.  I'm sure it happens, but that's on the parent.  This no more promotes gambling than when you go to a bubble gum machine and the kid spends 2 dollars to get that dinosaur ring but keeps getting stuck with a power ranger sticker he doesn't want.   And maybe it will affect it out of fear for some reason, who knows.  But if it's still in the game, there should be no issue with it as long as you can't sell or do the same shady things that Martin was doing.  I personally do not buy the CoD drops, but know a few adults that do - and it's their right.  I'm not gonna judge em for it if they want a chance at a gun.  I'm not going to attack anyone personally with this statement - but the people who complain about CoD drops are really just looking for something to bitch about... it doesn't affect em at al

You have every right to disagree mate it's your opinion I know of children who have directly asked for cod points for xmas and it has been heavy discussed as misuse of a loop hole even in cod this corporation directly knows they make money off plenty of kids David Vondahar didn't want supply drops in the game partially because he feels there immoral   

You have every right to disagree mate it's your opinion I know of children who have directly asked for cod points for xmas and it has been heavy discussed as misuse of a loop hole even in cod this corporation directly knows they make money off plenty of kids David Vondahar didn't want supply drops in the game partially because he feels there immoral   

I do think they should do something about a 'chance' to get an item though.  If they gave free crypto boxes where you earn points for playing, such as you can now - then random drops aren't bad.   Probably the fairest thing they could do is go back to the old model of micro dlc outfits or guns - you know exactly what you are purchasing before you get it.  You want a snoop dogg voice pack or Ripper - purchase it and get exactly what you pay for.  

I do think they should do something about a 'chance' to get an item though.  If they gave free crypto boxes where you earn points for playing, such as you can now - then random drops aren't bad.   Probably the fairest thing they could do is go back to the old model of micro dlc outfits or guns - you know exactly what you are purchasing before you get it.  You want a snoop dogg voice pack or Ripper - purchase it and get exactly what you pay for.  

That was kinda of my point granted I didn't explain it like that but I agree thats the best model they get their money we get our gear 

Archived