When i was young

RADDY1993

Today i found out there are lots of us oldies on here and thought it would be fun to post things from when we was young. It can be anything you want TV shows, Games, sweets, Toys anything :). I will start with this great video that will make lots of you just sit there and smile  :D .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not exactly old (only 15) but one of the first games I remember playing 'Crash Bandicoot' on the PS1. Don't know if this counts as being old enough but it was such an awesome game!

Yes m8 if its old to it counts :) 

Raddy that first video you posted is one of the best things I've seen on the net for a while :)

As for Steve Austin, would be running around the house like nuts waiting for 6 million dollar man to come on.  Saw an episode recently what a heap of horsesh*t lol.  What do kids know huh :P

Anyone remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-wgQa6Hb78

Did you have the SMD man action figure where you would look through his head to look out of his eye lol

Of course I did   Look through his bionic eye and everything looks tiny, sounds legit :)

Did you have the SMD man action figure where you would look through his head to look out of his eye lol

Yes i had one of those and action man with all the clothes even a tower with zip wire  :) my favorite was eagle eye, you could move his eyes with a little slider thingy on the back of his head lol. 

Yes i had one of those and action man with all the clothes even a tower with zip wire :) my favorite was eagle eye, you could move his eyes with a little slider thingy on the back of his head lol. 

Archived