Two Simple But Very Helpful Suggestions (Please read Mods/Developers for your own benefit)

I am living with family meaning I am constantly having to toggle my congestion control, on top of that I'm constantly having to toggle my geofilter settings.

I think it would be a fantastic idea if we could create our own presets allowing us to just click them from a drop down menu or something along those lines which will immediately switch everything to our chosen settings saving time and bother. 

For example I could have a GAMING Preset for when my family are asleep and I want to direct all the bandwidth towards my xbox and then when I'm about to sleep I could switch back to my FAMILY Preset. The same goes with the Host Filtering, I would like to be able to create presets for my different games. (Apologies if this is already possible).

Secondly, is there anyway on Host Filtering we can save our zoom settings so that we don't have to keep switching from x2.5 to x8 every time we switch tabs on the Netduma webpage?

I am loving my Netduma and these would make it an even better experience in my opinion, plus it shouldn't be too complicated to put the suggestions into action.

The other day I was thinking if netduma would at any point support 3rd party addons

I've run this idea by Iain in the past, the most important in my eyes was an antivirus on the router level (i.e. ClamAV), imagine the R1 taking care of every device you have without needing the software on multiple PC's and/or MAC's...

• Netduma Staff

Thank you!

If you post in the upgrade thread (if you are on a version below 1.03.5 you'll be able to upgrade). I'll close the thread but feel free to make another with anymore questions :)

Archived