Destiny Update

Guest Netduma_Iain

• 11 months later...

We need to know if he have an open NAT and a static IP for his XB1 because i dont think you've make those change use the full potentia of the router.

Ok UPNP work with automatic ip ?

Open ports and DMZ static ip ?

We need to know if he have an open NAT and a static IP for his XB1 because i dont think you've make those change use the full potentia of the router.

Ok UPNP work with automatic ip ?

Open ports and DMZ static ip ?

?

I have been a day 1 Destiny player and I have tried everything suggested in this forum for PvP . I would also like to say that this forum and Netduma team are are amazing in what they do. I have had help from Buck Nasssty, Zennon, Crossy, Chive, Frazer and Ian and I am sure I'm missing a couple of others members but I would like to thank each and every one of you for the help!!

?

Ok,

Forum an youtube videos on the web. 

If  a user config UPNP on the router, your device need to have automatic ip.

And if a user config DMZ or Port Forwarding on the router your device need to have static ip,

In the end i don´t know that is the right config.

I play most of the time destiny (PVP) and some times my connection goes to yellow  and red 

sorry for my bad English

• Administrators

I have been a day 1 Destiny player and I have tried everything suggested in this forum for PvP . I would also like to say that this forum and Netduma team are are amazing in what they do. I have had help from Buck Nasssty, Zennon, Crossy, Chive, Frazer and Ian and I am sure I'm missing a couple of others members but I would like to thank each and every one of you for the help!!

Thanks Spartan, appreciate that! 

Ok,

Forum an youtube videos on the web. 

If  a user config UPNP on the router, your device need to have automatic ip.

And if a user config DMZ or Port Forwarding on the router your device need to have static ip,

In the end i don´t know that is the right config.

I play most of the time destiny (PVP) and some times my connection goes to yellow  and red 

sorry for my bad English

You do not specifically need a static IP/automatic IP in either scenario. 

Follow this for NAT http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat

For game ensure you're using the destiny profile as well as using congestion control correctly - 70/70 anti-flood, console in hyper traffic. 

• 2 months later...

i have selected peer ping but as soon as all 12 players are in the lobby and we are about to start the game error comes "REMOVED FROM GAME WORLD"

can anybody help me

Do you have 'Strict' selected if so untick it, if not then its an error on Bungie's end as I had the same problem last night.

• Administrators

i have selected peer ping but as soon as all 12 players are in the lobby and we are about to start the game error comes "REMOVED FROM GAME WORLD"

can anybody help me

Ibrahim, please keep your issue/question isolated to one place. It is much easier for us to help you. As stated elsewhere un tick strict mode. I'll close this thread as it's quite old now.