Dads work laptop cannot connect to the Duma

Hi I have had my Net Duma for a month about and the only problem I am running into is my Dad connecting to the Duma from his work laptop from home. The message he receives is, "the settings saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network." Does anyone have a solution? Is it something I need to do from the router webpage or something his company may be blocking? 

If the drivers do not do the trick you can change the security mode I use WPA2-PSK.

changing the security to wpa2 solved a bunch of problems for me with a different router recently too

If the drivers do not do the trick you can change the security mode I use WPA2-PSK.

I had this exact issue,bought the new HP laptop last year and put Kasperspy on it ever since I did it would not connect to the duma wireless,tried updating all HP updates windows the lot still nothing via wifi so only used it wired up until about 2 week ago when I changed it to WPA2 PSK and it connected instantly,couldn't believe it was something so simple but I'm a noob with stuff like that

Archived